A Moth's Ruminations: II

UnBaed

Spoiler

tWls9g_7Zm_mCCk9h0IYDEdS4AgsYD_vIcciW7Nv7XFWQSlbE6i-H5VCPmgwdXECh2etsN2L7dNhEpMckny44qtwSoVNe4el8FTQdV-RD39hprJe9C0Rpx8dQCSLcR8zYIm5oKq8=s0

Moliana Hazmezul departing from Izvoroshu

Original art by Ravietta on Deviantart [Hair and eyes have been edited by me]

The following is a private entry to Moliana’s journal

Please do not metagame the information of this post, unless information is acquired through genuine RP.

13th of Snow’s Maiden, Year 39

To do list:

• Dust the bookshelves
  • Trim hedges
  • Feed the birds in aviary
  • Go on an adventure

I believe I did it at last!  I think this because I went out to do my evening meditation in the fields near Izvoroshu and woke up at dusk with a headache and bloody nose!  Ever since the destruction of Ando Alur, the energies around Vasiyeva have just felt different. 

I haven’t quite the clue on how to describe it; it’s akin to a tingling sensation, yet something grips my heart and I feel as if the world holds its breath sometimes; lingering upon a precipice. . . Such destructive waves of energy from the city’s fall have sent ripples of their power around the realm.  To think how close I could have been in its wake, had I not left a year prior.

For this connection, however. . . I believe it was made easier for me to reach through the veil due to such a cataclysm.  It has exhausted me of my energies, I had to periodically stop on my walk back to Izvoroshu since I kept seeing spots or felt the ground shifting from under me.  But, I know I ought to train this as if it were a muscle; in time, I will strengthen my bond.  Uncle will be pleased.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parts of this passage have been efficiently scratched out, making it unreadable.

19th of Snow’s Maiden, Year 39

A pawn.  To think I’ve been this all of my life.  If I’m not careful, I will remain as one - even to --.  ##/=,. . -#/. =#/.'=//#. . wh-=#. ./\#/=,. . -#/# #.-/ . ../\#/=,. . -#/#. fe=/#./#/=,. . -#/#. =/.'# hi-#/ plac-=;'/# h=/#. . / inds,/=,. . -#/#/=,. . -#/. =#/.#/#/=;=//. . emai-=/.# . . \;'. ./= ,# #/#/=,. .# -. =#\ ,. . -#/ma=#i/c ,.#. -#/. =#/ sea-=/. # ./ '; . -#/. =#ce? / T.--#/. . =-//=#.,; ' \# # =, woul-=/ . # .';=? #.-/ . . #=/'\;,' /# = an-= /# ,'=. . .,'#=#/.'\, I am-='./ # \;'. /#/= ,# este-=# ,.' ;'=- # ,.-# ' \ -e\-k. \;'. ./= ,# #-=\;,/.

I don’t know how the future will be for me, or where my place shall be in the realm for it.  All I know is that I must move forward with caution.  I hardly know anyone I could trust, or go to in safety, I hope #=/. \';/. # =-. tak=-=., ;'\- elv-=,. / = en,.s .'#.

M.

Those that reside in Izvoroshu would notice an eerie silence in Moliana’s room come the next day; further investigation would lead to seeing a select few of her belongings missing, clothes packed, and a hefty amount of rations taken.