✠ A TREATISE ON LOYALTY ✠

iFractal

A Treatise On Loyalty 

Knights' Code of Chivalry | Knights of The Holy Eucharist

pRT8bGumlPvoVhyDygf2O4hYkVOsefJV0ZyE332yxnypAbz39S8QAslbqjIJYP9KQbQgtudNTVu-1z4oDRh-2xkccHzKvrgGKs8NC2I0y9UFvLzULOhR8ZgrL7mGrjXQUL4DLDa5

"My integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for you."

There becomes many a thought when true loyalty is brought into question. Too often superficial acts of comradery, fellowship, and self-serving interactions between peoples is portrayed as true loyalty. However true loyalty comes from self-sacrifice; The willingness to part from one's own self and reach out to another during life's many challenges without the expectation of reward but to glorify GOD.

One who honors GOD and acts to serve him, and accepts the faith of his Regal Supremacy; With the holiest and most absolute trait of humility above all else should, by the will of The Almighty endow the sentiment of loyalty upon themselves. Additionally, as is expected by one of knighthood: To follow their code of honor, and to seek nothing before honor. These many ideals have become apparent to me throughout my journey, and thus such aforementioned sentiments of loyalty I realize upon my own self. By the grace and will of our Lord GOD I shall pursue that which he has placed unto my path. 

Signed by

Armiger Faux Amati