Looking for a Player to play 20+ elven son (FOUND PLAYER)

Commander_Jester

pLAYER IS FOUND 

Hello! My names’ Jester, and I play an elf named
Evar’lae Amayril

The Amayril family is small, consisting of three people; Evar’lae Amayril and his two kids (Tali’lora and Soren.) They live in the Vale of Nevaehlen, you know, where the Father Circle resides so expect to see some wood elven/Wild Faith culture and Father circle druid culture. He already has concept art of what he could look like now, there’s two alternatives where he leans towards his mother’s side and his father’s side. His eyes and hair will always be blonde and blue though, take note of that. The shade of the hair can either match up to Evar’laes or Anthea, that being the mother.

This would be his backstory in a nutshell, any further questions about his childhood and more detail is discussed with the chosen player:

Soren, the son in question, is a mixed elf (Mainly High Elf, with some wood elf) and he’s already past 20 years old (born on June 12, 2021). His mother died giving birth to him, pretty tragic. He has an older sister named Tali’lora. He was born in Elvenesse, but shortly after his mother died, the family moved to Ikur’Fiyem A.K.A. Fenn. After some time had passed, the family moved towards Nevaehlen where there’d be more family and recognizable faces for everyone in the Amayrils. Currently he’s just a boy that’s often exploring around Almaris, debatable on how far he explores. He just always comes home to his father, Evar’lae, and older sister. How his personality is like now is up to the player, but please know that I will be needing to discuss his upbringing and what his relationships would be like with the people around him. There’s some people outside of the Vale that the Amayrils would be familiar with. 

If anyone’s interested, then please message me at my discord: Jester_Calamity#5378

G1TYV-7r6OJEsOie_gDQTk1dS3_66AFYQlXVg5ACq5YeX_R0YKiW_snLo04T0Pxpe53_OGHAM4ttK2PTLTLJgDGQO7KIXoJq-YoZveqOr6YGaGrVqUfDy-O08khEFMY10K1BpZQNSoren art concept done in Art Breeder

xMCVklOXpmECEFFKILaqsDK1-1k3AWTJrrRyjIG-IbNSu8oFzcI-pBIxV46m_4R-Wqdm-56OhTzgvMZqD5pXopLRZmYX8O7YqgJRGN7OAHllaFs1S9EIQbXt9xGPrDg6J3DzGWjREvar'lae and Anthea, art made by @JJosey (Great artist, great friend <3)

Edited by Commander_Jester
PLAYER IS FOUND