Death of Helix

J_Vis

One day on the 11th of Malin's welcome of the 56 year. Helix the dwarf, the baker soldier, citizen of the Yong Ping and father of an adopeted kid.
Went out to help a stranger while whom seemed in need of help. But little did he know that this was his last adventure. Helix went out to hellp this stanger never to be seen agian.

As time would pass, Ren would find the bakery by the docks oddly quiet with no steam to be seen and the delicious scent of fresh baked goods cutting through the sea breeze to be worryingly absent. Knocking in to not find Helix, the elf's brow furrowed with worry. A further search was to be organized, for surely the jolly dwarf was simply on another trip and had forgotten to leave notice, or lost and in need of help. He leaves a note for Helix and Cuorn that reads as follows.

"Dear Helix and Cuorn,

I will be sending to arrange search parties for Helix. If Helix, you read this and were simply on an impromptu journey - please bird me at once to cancel this. 

Cuorn

For Cuorn, there is a drawn map with picture of a Musin holding bread by the docks, an arrow pointing directions to the Tianrui Teahouse.

Best regards,

Ren"

Kin would start to look for the dwarf, calling out his name as he started to look all over Almaris for his friend. 

13 hours ago, Moo_bot said:

As time would pass, Ren would find the bakery by the docks oddly quiet with no steam to be seen and the delicious scent of fresh baked goods cutting through the sea breeze to be worryingly absent. Knocking in to not find Helix, the elf's brow furrowed with worry. A further search was to be organized, for surely the jolly dwarf was simply on another trip and had forgotten to leave notice, or lost and in need of help. He leaves a note for Helix and Cuorn that reads as follows.

"Dear Helix and Cuorn,

I will be sending to arrange search parties for Helix. If Helix, you read this and were simply on an impromptu journey - please bird me at once to cancel this. 

Cuorn

For Cuorn, there is a drawn map with picture of a Musin holding bread by the docks, an arrow pointing directions to the Tianrui Teahouse.

Best regards,

Ren"

Cuern was terribly upset, Helix always told her if he'd be out later then normal, making sure food was prepared for his time away. She had finished the last of the food he'd made days ago, slumped over as she'd stare at her hands, curling them inward and outward. Her mind couldn't make sense of why he wouldn't come home. "Heeleex.." A tear dropped, wondering where Daddy Heeleex went.