[Spiritualism] The Elements Awaken

L0rdLawyer

09OWTT4Ug3Nhrhuh5gjacc2qSmHEPVdL-nRkCUOcptsXKNgXA7Z73Msu6QtB4kb6dI5WjkQLbDZnMVxXXy0FfaTAkjUP5a9kBY8dOHI0ESWyNCGQ043iSYzSMpYjm46NBIzJ4ozb

Darkness. That is all he saw. Over and over. Every time the lone orc awoke, a pitch black void took him. His arms and legs reached out and they could touch nothing. Every breath he took left his lungs burning. The orc was alone.

Falling, floating, he did not know. his body turned, examining his surroundings. It had been the same dream he had experienced thousands of times. Every time he fell asleep, he drifted off and found himself trapped in this prison. But tonight, it was something different.

The orc closed his eyes and began to meditate, something he had not done for decades. He began to concentrate, calling upon the elements that had seemed to abandon him. Barely able to breath, his tone dropped as he spoke. 

"Skaat u izizh izub dushtala."

The burning sensation from his lungs spread throughout his body. The skull covering his head seared to his body, his fingers began to web and stiffen, as his legs began to lock up. The orc continued.

"Skaat u izizh izub ghaamp."

Light poured from his eyes as his skin began to melt and fall off of his body. His chanting was filled with screams, every cut, every wound from the battlefield could not compare to the damage done in this void. Yet the orc's jaw fell open, and he spoke his final words,

"Gimb thoze amiarz opalzh izizh. Krimp ul. Thrak ul. Dal ul."

Chunks of his flesh disappeared into the void as his bones broke away into nothing. A skull mask floated in this void for hours, for days, for what felt like years. The orc was gone. A single light began to flicker as an owl flew through the void. A gopher clawed its way out of nothing. The gopher seemed to sprint across the void, the darkness shook with every step, dirt and stones began to burst through the darkness. They created a floor of earth. As the owl soared above this newly created ground, sparks whipped across the empty void. The bolts seemed to hit a non-existent wall, and with each bounce clouds and a dark sky poured into the empty space.

As the dark sky and cold ground collided, a powerful gust could be felt. The light flashed as a powerful bolt struck the ground. Smoke surrounded this point, but as the gust pushed it away, a reborn lay resting. The gopher ran towards it, beginning to stand as it's body morphed into a familiar sight. A young brown orc walked towards the reborn body, flakes of dirt and gravel falling off of it with each step. The owl spreads its swings, landing before the reborn orc. As it's claws touched the ground, the grey legs of an elder landed instead. It's eyes sparked as it looked down upon the reborn orc. The youth and the elder each spoke, their voices filling the ear of the resting.

"You betrayed us."

"You abandoned us."

You made a pact, and you broke it."

"You're nothing but a filthy liar."

"No honor."

"A failure."

The fallen orc's eyes flutter open as he lets out a rage filled roar. He pushes himself up, his body shaking in pain as he marches towards the two newcomers. With each step, the distance between him and the two grows. What starts as ten feet turns into miles, yet the orc doesn't stop. He continues to march forward, screaming as he keeps his goals in sight.

"You call me a failure? You say I lack honor? Who was it that abandoned me. I let the earth be a foundation for the young followers and I let the storms shape their hearts. I did your will, you left me to rot."

The distance between the orc and the two shrinks as the orc's steps turn into strides. His strides turn into a sprint. He brings both fists up as they come close to colliding with each being. The grey elder snaps his fingers and the orc's arms bend out, his bones snapping as the youngling stomps once and the orc's legs shatter.

"Our connection to the realm was shattered."

"We had no choice."

The orc's body fell hitting the ground again. His visions of the realm began to empty. The dark clouds faded as the stones dropped away into the void once again. Fordim, the lesser of Storms, the owl of wisdom to shape the minds and hearts of the youth and Gurthrak, the lesser of Earth, the gopher to tunnel to a land for those to rest and prosper. Their voices spoke in unison one last time.

"Elementalist, carry on our will. The wave of fire. It will attempt to consume our land. Create the foundation and let the storms shape the world. Prevent this cursed plague from destroying the realm. 

Do our will once again."

And with that, the orc awoke. Laying on the hillside, in the prairie grass, with his Krughanistan blunt burning up beside him. 

09OWTT4Ug3Nhrhuh5gjacc2qSmHEPVdL-nRkCUOcptsXKNgXA7Z73Msu6QtB4kb6dI5WjkQLbDZnMVxXXy0FfaTAkjUP5a9kBY8dOHI0ESWyNCGQ043iSYzSMpYjm46NBIzJ4ozb

kVvvlE98XgFhN0Pcw-WMEW-bE2IHVrNH3_KZ_n3mXDxqtFHNfEHOJOhlemGzmuG9sIIzG3Xj5XmeyB0bJbmNyTDJz6BIRw3-veZh1ov988HyAUdewEdnzR_pzlIo8d41sZuOD5SF

Edited by L0rdLawyer