A Departure Once More...

Weebmaster36

A Letter to The Vuiller Family

To My Dearest Family,

I know this letter will find you in shambles, and maybe the estate in havoc. I have decided to walk away from Oren, to have one last journey of the roads. I have done this to all of you several times before, but I don't regret it. I love you all very dearly, and it is by my desire to see what has changed within the years I have been at home. I am not running from problems, nor hoping to create any, I just wish to feel the same sort of freedom I felt when I was younger. Rev if you are reading this, I am sorry for never being there to pull my share of the family. I feel like I have let everyone down under several circumstances. Ravn I am sorry that I never helped to start and further our plans of making clothing together. I failed you personally with that. And to all my cousins, whom I hope are well, I pray for your save keeping and for your children's as well. War is never a fun time, and I pray one day I can come back without there being any calls of war on the roads. To the nephews and neices I never got to meet, and I fear never will, be strong and fight for your family. Hold the values high and you too will soar like an eagle.

Sincerly,

Mink Vuiller

Mink sighed as she sealed the envelope with their crest. She left it where anyone could find it, and turned on her heel, mounted her hoarse, and disappeared.

Edited by Weebmaster36