Goodbye

sergisala

Best of luck to those who continue, but I have realized that this is clearly not the best time for me to come back to actively play in the server.  At least not at the moment. I do not know if this just a temporary break or a permanent goodbye, but I ask you to the ones that still play to not be disappointed for the defeat of the Imperial Oren, because if there is something that I have realized over all this time in this server is that, even if something looks impossible one day it can be completely possible on the next day. 

So persist, Orenian and human players, because there is always hope in creating and developing good human roleplay, no matter the circumstances. At the end, we are all here to have fun together roleplaying and developing our characters in the process.

I would now quote one million people and all that, saying how important they have been to me, but it would be a very long list. At the end, you all already know who you are and how much I appreciate all you have done for our community.

Have a wonderful day,

Sergi

vanderfall bids you a fond farewell with a heavy heart