GOTREK'S HEIR REDAWNS HIS ARMOR

5PQ1qogeMIMLnGNX1dq5tVj4cX2r7pYsKT7Swk4u6trg0aVJjSKpJmyJ917RXOVhUBS58OC62NxEt1sAkDaRl_i_Z7rVjass7BeK6lfxBqrF7qfHgQgq7cP0TBJBzwqPGaYNGqrkmckK3OuUxA

NARVAK OZ URGUAN NAR URGUAN’UR’KADANMAR
ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ-ᛟᛉ-ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ-ᚾᚨᚱ-ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾᚢᚱᚴᚨᛞᚨᚾᛗᚨᚱ

YOTH DA BRATHMORDAKIN NAR KEZNOLMAR

ᚤᛟᛏᚺ-ᛞᚨ-ᛒᚱᚨᛏᚺᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚴᛁᚾ-ᚾᚨᚱ-ᚴᛖᛉᚾᛟᛚᛗᚨᚱ
NARVAK OZ KORNAZKARUMM, NARVAK OZ GOTREK
ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ-ᛟᛉ-ᚴᛟᚱᚾᚨᛉᚴᚨᚱᚢᛗᛗ-ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ-ᛟᛉ-ᚷᛟᛏᚱᛖᚴ

[MUSIC]

For over half a century, Lulubelle Starbreaker has reigned over Gotrek’s Folk as Clan Mother following my sudden abdication from the Throne of the Grand Kingdom, and for that time she has led nobly and well a respected clan, absconding from the politicking that befalls lesser clans, and even such leaders as myself, once upon a time. Now, she grows weary, a tiredness bourne of the bureaucracy that is Urguan, and for this I cannot blame her, as I too hold it in distaste. Lulubelle has seen fit to abdicate from the position of Clan Mother of Elder Clan Starbreaker, and as such I now make this proclamation, for all the world to bear witness to.

I, Jorvin Starbreaker, son of my father, Kazrin, who was himself son of Gardath, son of Osram, son of Koryk, son of Kazraden, son of Skalf, son of Gotrek, son of Urguan, reassume the position which I held for over a hundred and fifty years following the abdication of honored and revered elder, Kazrin. I once more ascend the dias of Lord of Gotrek’s Folk, Patriarch of the Elder Clan of Starbreaker, and from all who descend. Since the time of my adolescence, I have led our folk in peace and prosperity, and commanded them victoriously in battle likewise. Armies under my command have brought down innumerable of Urguan’s foes, and in battle I have slain Voidal Horrors, the Undead, the Neverborn, and even a God. Let any who would dispute my right to rule come before me, they may voice their concerns as they bow.

My first act upon my resumption of duties is to reaffirm Clan Starbreaker’s undying commitment to the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, which we helped reforge along with our fellow Dwarves all those years ago. I have served Urguan my entire adult life, and will continue to do so until the day I die. Every action I have ever taken has been for the sake of my clan, and Urguan as a whole. My second act is to continue as I always have, a foe to Neverborn, and the servants of the Arch-Enemy. I am now and always a Champion of the Brathmordakin, and as such, a slight against them is a slight against me and my folk. I broker no such slight, not before my kin, not before my gods, and not before myself.

NARAK OZ GOTREK
JUSTICE WILL BE DONE