[!] Resignation Letter

TeawithFrisket

Resignation Letter to the Government of Elysium

VJfnCFCB6Al_YtB6ETdDnyDs2TTyQOcExrhSNJmh3fvpbFlB9lIR70hFhS5IiEOvofqYGJzWoqiJQocGKo9DzkaHeHIQGTgv0QkGAhPgv1h_9IXSb_AEQhfM9aU3lBdXLHWUsVkTfErleCxFZg

Firme En Verdad y Amor

19th of the deep Cold SA 76

[!] A letter sent to all of Elysium and to Its leadership

My Name Is Frisket Monet, I was born and raised In a Hyspian family in the outskirts of Old Oren. And to begin this letter I must tell you about my life, with a short story. I was young when I lost my family.  Soon I grew in the Old Streets of Sutica, before its downfall. Though in those times, I learned how to survive and to appreciate everything you get. I soon made my way to my former home, Elysium. There I was fed, clothed and given a bed and room, I was trained to wield a sword from the age of eighteen- Winters. I fought for Elysium as a ranger during the War of Retribution, or as many of you know it the Tenth Nordling War. I was taken in by the wonderful family I call the Vanari, they are but the family Members I know and cherish beyond the Monet. From the moment I Decided to stay in Elysium, I knew my home was \one of which I swore to protect and love. I  rose from the lower ranks of the Order of Boreal Forest as an Initiate Up to a Decurion….retired during the era of the Elysium Military- then left my retirement later on years before the current war ended.

As of recently, a war broke out against my home, and one which costed me, my ability to fight- and now I can No longer protect my family as I once used to. I will not force my own family, who has also expressed their concerns to me, about their issues and dislikes and distrust with the Kingdom, and whom also wished to get away  so that none of us may fight in this descendant war that is when there will be another. From this, I decided we will not stay in Elysium, maybe one day I will return to it. But I cannot force my family, who have children of their own, to be struck against  my nationalistic Ideals, one that has caused me a bit of stress. We are HYSPIANS, we are loyal to our roots and those that protect us, and we will serve to the best of our abilities, but if it seems we are endangered, disregarded or even disrespected, we will not roll over and take a hit, but we will simply find a better home, one which will suffice our needs of peace and prosperity. Are we turning our backs against Elysium, No this was our home, Nuestra gente. However as Acting Matriarch, I only wish the best and safety of my people. And I only pray for the safety of others.  With this in mind, I must retire from all my positions within Elysium, as my age can no longer keep up, and I fear that I wont have another chance to live my Final days with my family members and mi Esposo.  I have but final words to give to my friends and comrades, as well as acolytes within the government and Military

To The Elysian Leadership- I pray only for wisdom and serenity to you. For in your hands is the lives of the thousands of women, children, and men, which hold on to that something rare, the something nothing can compare. I Only ask you to make the right decisions.  As I leave my Stand for another Vanari or someone else to take.

To the Elysian Military- and soldiers within them. Continue to fight, As a final order, take it however you wish. I spent Seventy Years within this armor, and I will tell you. It takes determination, patience and love. These three things will drive you forward, like a bull, it will carry your chariot to victory, and your sword will drive itself into the folly of your enemies. So steady your self's, fear nothing but your lack of faith in you leaders and in yourself. For when the Sun rises. Know that you are there to protect that something rare, and the only thing your enemies will fear is the persistence and determination you have.

To my family, My dear sisters Matriarchs and founders of the Vanari-  I remember the day you took me in, I will never forget the warm smile you shown me, and the comfort you gave me during my hardest times. I pray Wisdom and Utter Safety and Serenity towards you. May your decisions guide you to the light, and trust that DIOS will guide your path. The Vanari are but Loyal subjects to the Elysian Throne, and This will be a time of trial for you. I believe in the saying “Mi casa, es tu casa”, so I will say it to you and I will return the same amount of Love that you shown me. If you ever need refuge, within my home. I will be more than willing, and our doors will be open. May you find your way in these dark times.

To Duke Eugeo- My lord its been an honour serving under you, and I hope this is not my final good bye. I pray you will find  the serenity to continue leading for the days to come. and I only pray that all you do is for the well being of the people. I thank you for the warm home you given me. And I will never forget the smile you graced me with when I met you in the white bear tavern.

We still hold you like familia

It is with a heavy Heart I speak these common words to you, but it can and must be done, for the Survival of the Monets, But as acting matriarch, I hereby declare the exodus of the Last….Hyspian family Elysium. So that we may find a better home. And a possible Bright future. I also send this to the Table of Leika De Astrea, my final thank you. and resign from the seat of the Foreign ministry of the Northern relations

Adios

Signed

Frisket Monet- Former Founder of the Elysian

Post, Former Diplomat and Chancellor of Northern Relations, Former Member of the Order of the Boreal Forest,Matriarch of the Monet.

Signed Ruby Monet- Heir to the Monet, Song Rider

Signed Cesar Monet-De Pelear

Signed- Zackery Monet, High Talon of Del'mar

Signed- Yanira Monet

Signed- Violet Monet

Signed- Kai Monet

Signed- Kevin Monet
Signed Dhyvo Monet

Ruby lets out a small sigh, plucking at her lute strings as she tuned it. "Had to be done."