The Warmisstress Rises - A Claim to Targoth

Qizu

QCxV407-kgIKHwvUn0PUsDNfQ8AHAJm5OiSFkJbgG_O9S7oPK1RwL4iPwMKq1NAfSxSs0eoYIeYHnn65zj946nj8KnlQDfwcpoSwgfBK2hO2yPEoe7JuqSnN8qZI70b-25RUnx___Ti6BXJ5uQ
8qDYAfQS1sxbCnR9_Rxvt5EhdUABZNQo8m4IoRY1d2bNbS6kIFAct3pjiGgjtv_pLKuKcBoL4ILBh_tmYgdLPfHIH21zYzHVLkOVRcE2dxTbZKeuuP95ho873PUuu1BMWQCfP0X3R5Us-Hafaw
The spirits call her - the title is nearly within her grasp.

A great monsoon would smother the Uzg in its might, torches and braziers would lose their flames and a horrid sound of music would meet all of the orcs' ears. Following such horrid music, would be an even worse singing from the mouth of Glugka’Dregort. As she walked across the bridge to enter the city the forest behind her would shake as the rain beat down upon it. She would enter the gate, her singing carrying on before she stood above the very city she sought to conquer.

“Urukin of the Iron’Uzg, I am Glugka’Dregort and I have come here to lead you into battle against our enemies of the lands, and to strengthen the soldiers of Krug through my iron grip as Targoth. I will do whatever it takes even if it means beating each and every one of you into the pulp that you act like so that you may learn the true nature of the orcish blood that runs within your veins, KRUG KRUG KRUG!!”

As she finished her speech she would approach each of her Husbands within the Uzg whispering into each and everyone of their ears. Afterwards, she would make way to the fighting pit where she would continue her training.

The woman of many names -- Dame Viktoriya, Yahzlak, and Astaroth among the many few -- peers into the city as she searches for her shaman aide. "Peculiar. I've never seen her before, but I like her."

They continued walking, only stopping to shout to a nearby goblin hauling off a corpse, likely for work in haruspexy. "UG! Latz peeped Ixula aniwhere?"

"Hoo iz diz? mi'z nevur 'eard ub dem. Lok'gul 'az gotz it doe, wub ah 'ozh klompa 'e iz" The great Wargoth of Clan Raguk furrows his brow, as he continues to eat his award winning chili!

Lok’Gul honors the challenge, slamming his fist against his chest. “Ah honorary, ah feorc agh an orc walk into a klomping pit….”

The haruspex tilts his head as he listens "Who da zkah ihz diz?!" he grunts to himself "Anuthur Uruk peep'n to be Targoth dat nevur ztep'd into da goi befor today"  He shakes his head, a smirk appearing on his face "Agh why doz zhe hav zo many matez?" he asks his gathered brethren.