Tharask

Discord:

Tharask#9786

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Harrasment

What circumstances led to this ban?

Note: The incident happened couple months ago, I won't remember 'every' detail about it. I was casually roleplaying in the server when one message took my attention. It was some sort of failed-to-send RP msg on OOC. Then, I thought of funny and inappropriate comments about it, then I sent it to the player. It happened like that.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with the ban itself. I shouldn't have made inappropriate comments with someone that I barely know. However, I disagree with the duration of the ban, 3 months about it. It should have been lowered since it was not that absurd. The joke I made was not harrasment completely, like I can say over and over again, it was a bad joke that was misinterpreted. And I didn't even think of the consequences while I was making that joke, and I got punished afterwards. I will not approach people I don't know with jokes that only I think are funny again. I didn't get proper warning or something before the incident, I instantly got banned, wish I could get warning about it. But like I said, it won't ever happen again.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Just a couple stuff. I enjoy talking with people I know in server a lot, and doing RP with them too. I love RPing with the community itself, and many people in here has interesting quality. I'm doing this appeal so I can rejoin the community and be able to do them again.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Edited by Vas