THE QUEEN'S JOTTINGS - On Open Positions

shay

English Towne Regular

On Open Positions

s_LPeNr4v1T44mZ1xEmQGysvpgsU33-_9uzxEyhenOz6AFGXdhWgzgBp6X4rJtbWSFgET0ceANl7d_vamgMA-KIi3B6diNPXZ2s6bVITYIgpYLNNmCXTykOEDkM3mD-bkHpI2WfX1DJ4fCtac-q2rsbEVVJXh-z0ksa0_TAJtGsSq1_mEhWbOuU9cw

Author’s note:

I release this issue of my jottings out of want for  pure transparency within my courts. As vacancies arise, and position place holders grow absent, one wishes to avoid nepotistic claims or remarks.

-HRM, Amadea Ulyssa of Susa, Queen of Hanseti-Ruska

bzQoMXjIvnNaLL5xny8myfhEn8rnwFw4q3VB92wx7zEiQxJQSdMPw2FiHbuxY8fBMmnl4aECx35xH9TXC50fE0E5J0x-RDrn0gbRp69P04KIpQxQzUIZGUj8Zeu_KI-1ZAiTczEn8wpyMpLEt_gizrsfh4jp4H3Ff6DLp5j8E_-aKviTZJbdI6BfXQ

9th of Joma ag Umund, 441 E.S

VACANCIES WITHIN MY COUNCIL

I once again find myself seeking replacements for those who once sat the chairs of my inner council. As their faces fade, new faces must arise to replace them. As the Grand Lord found himself settling into his new role, it appears that his cousin decided that two Rutherns upon one council is too many. Similarly, as if in a cloud of smoke, our Curator of the Crown Jewels has all but disappeared. With this, I ask the worthy courtiers to make themselves known to the Grand Lord or myself, so that interviews may proceed, followed by the swift filling of my Court Custodian and Curator positions. Stagnancy is the enemy of us all, and must be avoided at all costs. 

For those unfamiliar with the hierarchy of such positions, but interested in the Royal Courts, do observe our posting on the Queen’s Council.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/213238-queens-council-of-amadea-ulyssa/

THE CHANGING OF THE SEASONS

As the courting season, Lifstala, quickly approaches, the Inner Council and myself find ourselves requiring a focus group for the planning and running of our season of love. In a similar fashion to my Inner Council vacancies, those wishing to join the group are asked to make themselves known to myself or my Grand Lord posthaste.