TO THE COWARDLY RAGUK

Astrophysical

"Nub way mi iz letting lat get da forge. It belongz onli to da worthi." A crimson goblin elder known as Draaghluk grumbles as he begins to write a counter missive to the claim to Rukagoth set forth by Turkurz’Raguk.

TO THE COWARD RAGUK WHO CLAIMS THE AANGHUM ZNARIM-OB

I, Draagkluk’Raguk, elder of Clan Raguk, counter your claim to the title of Rukagoth. I and our community of the Iron Uzg have put too much work into this holy forge for you to squander it with your self declaration of the “Master of the Forge” without any evidence to prove you have earned it. You are dealing with a power far beyond your meager capabilities of a smith. I therefore will entertain your thoughts of a smithing competition, but note that, you cowardly Raguk of no renown, I will never let you claim the holy forge, blessed by Azog and Gentharuz themselves.

The Wargoth clicked his tongue idly and nodded. He ran a hand idly along his metal jaw, golden eyes looking at the horizon. "Theze am dah zame azh'z whu let dah grizh-zteel fade away. Whu let dah Myrzymz flat. Whu let Gazigazh thirzt agh thirzt... We will peep who am truly worthy."