VOTE FREEMAN: Justice For All? Better Call Raul!

AndrewTech

VOTE FREEMAN

eLjXWx6JrgpJIFpSoQZ2fXpfFMsbGIbQHcC7CjWWGgTFD47vEFJrFU6Yyn2cXVNUb3f63JWS5LnvQhQde2s_JbzHr4m5cMgxTh5iXg_IoOj_50aRzeh-VR6neMJ-KLNzlx-YU5-qiJGivwCSSxaeJwJjL_drxOl3ctBKKf35IWynmYCC7_YrMyRkAw

IiQHankdmQ71KALyS-1Xkrqr9muCfgm3nnQmjs4F6FHKkqwA8yj3Eb_3v9xVP62-DCtyxcC8tV4lBQQ_Bz9sgaANyOs7l2h1uX8H8-Ab1LTquL40ysE5agRQ7otMTMsgOoKQWoiubt2UyBM_ForWHUbYeS-eFueu_OPkeXqxGHMIYT1NS9HdIUgEbQ

eLjXWx6JrgpJIFpSoQZ2fXpfFMsbGIbQHcC7CjWWGgTFD47vEFJrFU6Yyn2cXVNUb3f63JWS5LnvQhQde2s_JbzHr4m5cMgxTh5iXg_IoOj_50aRzeh-VR6neMJ-KLNzlx-YU5-qiJGivwCSSxaeJwJjL_drxOl3ctBKKf35IWynmYCC7_YrMyRkAw

Raul Freeman is a TRUE man of the people! If you want your voice to be heard, you had BETTER CALL RAUL!” 

-Ellie Vexler Esq.

ujHpBjsJPWcmEbAbUZwF8tZ5k84AlnqYI3pTWhvvZFBIgiuyadeVRuP0AMqYtM4uXlAmIW12zqGZee5p7TmGgEEBphdX8ErM0IApcaMmhjeOv5wv6XcaUzP45AnGOUfoqMSWij4R4Do_8vUWWfStXVEvY3KC1UX8Rt1DGVMogpR8rA2Px3-PWDm7rA

For the past five years, I have humbly served the people of Karosgrad as their legal counsel and attorney of choice. When people have had nowhere else to turn, my associates and I have provided robust services to them for all their legal needs.

Now, I seek to further represent them in another way. I, Arthur of Grenz, known better by my practicing name of ‘Raul Freeman,’ do therefore announce my intention to stand for election to the office of Royal Alderman. 

Though an outsider to the politics of this realm, I offer the following to those who might graciously consider patronage through the casting of their votes:

ujHpBjsJPWcmEbAbUZwF8tZ5k84AlnqYI3pTWhvvZFBIgiuyadeVRuP0AMqYtM4uXlAmIW12zqGZee5p7TmGgEEBphdX8ErM0IApcaMmhjeOv5wv6XcaUzP45AnGOUfoqMSWij4R4Do_8vUWWfStXVEvY3KC1UX8Rt1DGVMogpR8rA2Px3-PWDm7rA

• A Promise to Revisit the Long Forgotten
    There are various parts of our society, and aspects of it thereof, which have gone neglected. The medical system, the local tavern, historical education. If elected, I swear to listen to every voice, and to look into matters which otherwise might go unnoticed.

• The Defense of YOUR Jorenic Rights!
    If elected, I pledge to author a bill which would cite the ancient Jorenic Rights onto the Jura I Kongzem as core principles within the Haurul Caezk. These include:

“To each freeman is his own life, to take it is to be a thief,
    To each freeman his own time, to take it is to be a slaver,
    To each freeman his own sword, to take it is to blind him,
    To each freeman his own wife, to take it is to injure him,
    And to each freeman his own farm, to take is to make him no man.”

Let not these go unwritten, for they must be preserved for every future generation to come! Furthermore, if elected, I shall seek to fight for YOUR liberties in the legislature with all of my heart!

• A Pledge to Open a Petitioning Box to the General Public
    If elected, I pledge to henceforth open a box in front of my office for the filing of petitions for bills, as well as other matters, to the citizens of Karosgrad. And I promise to READ what they write too!

• Exemplary Knowledge of the Haeseni Legal System
    I know the Haurul Caezk well, in addition to the legal codexes of a half dozen other realms of humanity. This places me in a unique position to legislate for my constituents.

• A Mindset for Servant Leadership
    If elected, I’m gonna work for YOU! And you can bet that I’m gonna do a good job of it!

So if you want to be represented in the Duma and you want it done right…

BoMWNMZCBspEhsWLLU_gtzrizfQAkegGh1shuGirUXTkGUk-RCZXKa61PC5p_PafTETMcj-w1spY5MIUEe8-yMyt9AJo3KwyX5rRrQvnBLQAq-YH4pnrXtURn_4w8hElhmaooirwdofQVaLf7LgxUDoEpkuA04pY4BkiRZws1hOy0VTp7aEFSqjE6Q!