Knights Of The North

Casamir

Were can i find your keep?

I updated the front page, link to a map is at the bottom

MC name: Levijase

Character name: Razor

Short bio: A man who was raised by his mother who is a human and has human characteristic's but from inside he’s a orc even thought he hasn’t told anyone he is truly a orc, He is 33 years old and 7 feet tall black hair and deep blue eyes his nature is to fight. He is willing to give up his life to protect the one's he loves he had a peaceful childhood but soon after his mother died he had no money to pay the rend of his home and got kicked out of his county and after that day on he became a traveler until the day he glazed about the guild, Kings Of The North

Skills: ((Swords: 30))

Goals: What kind of Goals do you hope to personally accomplish within our Order? Protecting the weak, I wish to protect the weak and help them live peaceful in this vast world, his truly enemies are the bandits Razor's mother was killed by bandits so when he see's a bandit his blood starts to boil.

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Rp style: How would you describe the type of rper you are? I would first look at the situation before doing anything so I am calm and natural rper and knows to understand his surroundings before making any moves.

Other notes: Anything you feel you need to mention: No.

MC name: Levijase

Character name: Razor

Short bio: A man who was raised by his mother who is a human and has human characteristic's but from inside he’s a orc even thought he hasn’t told anyone he is truly a orc, He is 33 years old and 7 feet tall black hair and deep blue eyes his nature is to fight. He is willing to give up his life to protect the one's he loves he had a peaceful childhood but soon after his mother died he had no money to pay the rend of his home and got kicked out of his county and after that day on he became a traveler until the day he glazed about the guild, Kings Of The North

Skills: ((Swords: 30))

Goals: What kind of Goals do you hope to personally accomplish within our Order? Protecting the weak, I wish to protect the weak and help them live peaceful in this vast world, his truly enemies are the bandits Razor's mother was killed by bandits so when he see's a bandit his blood starts to boil.

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Rp style: How would you describe the type of rper you are? I would first look at the situation before doing anything so I am calm and natural rper and knows to understand his surroundings before making any moves.

Other notes: Anything you feel you need to mention: No.

Vote 1/2

This is an app for both the military and civilian parts

MC name: Rihawk

Character name: Rihawk Skeldergate

Short bio: As a boy I lived on a farm with my mother and father until I was about six or seven when my dad went to war... he never came back. After that war, once a week Bonks would come over to our home to visit with my mom and to make sure my mother and I were doing fine. My dad had met Bonks on one of his occasional adventures he would go on where he would go to the Dwarven kingdoms back before he died. He always left saying that he was going to buy tools there but a couple of years after he died I finally figured that wasn't the only reason, being a farmer isn't the most enjoyable job all the time. I continued to work on the farm until I was absolutely sure nothing would happen to my mom and finally I left to travel across the lands of Aegis. Now, here I am fully grown human adult, with pale skin, brown hair, at an average height of 5'11", and at the age of 43, and I still don't have a real purpose to my life. This is why I have come here, to join the Knights of the North and serve the people in the land of Asulon!

Skills/Professeion: I am level 30 in swordsmanship, 25 in farming, and 5 in mining. So my profession in the town will be farming.

Goals: My goals in the guild are to climb through the ranks and to protect any civilians traveling nearby our town area. My goals in the town are to become an even better farmer and to hand out fresh bread to the poor who need it to survive, to make a living off of it, and to supply the guild with food for new recruits and any member who is a part of the Knights of the North. The main reason I want to live in the town is because I want a home near our castle so I can buy a nice home.

Time Zone: OOC: I live in British Colombia, so my time zone is PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Rp style: OOC: when I am RPing I tend to be very cautious with my actions, and I will never do anything without thinking about it.

Other notes: this is for both applications (by the way, I am Bonks' Real life brother)

MC Name: Maximas1244

IGN Name: Hooded Paladin/Raven/Maximas [realname]

Short Bio: Maximas is a skilled warrior. He recently just lost most of his memory's of Aegis, his friends, and all of his memory's of his past. [[Working on it and be posting the full bio on the wiki and everything about my character]]

Skill / Profession: I'm a Master of Blade and Bow [[swords/Archery 100]]

Goals: To protect the people of Asulon, to climb through the ranks, trading with other nation handing most of food to poor, to become a better blacksmith [50], learning more ways of Blade and Bow, make new friends, and also get fresh recruits for the Order.

Timezone: Well I kinda forgot but the best I can give you right now is Australia / NSW [[ New South Wales ]]

Rp Style: Usually cautious on what I do, I like to make the rp fun and exciting for others. Good rper [[Well I like to think so]] I'm a good pvper but I always do Rp and I do not do any Villianous acts, because I do not have a VA.

Apologies for the double post, just had some trouble posting my application, in which I accidently made another reply.

Short bio: As a boy I lived on a farm with my mother and father until I was about six or seven when my dad went to war... he never came back. After that war, once a week Bonks would come over to our home to visit with my mom and to make sure my mother and I were doing fine. My dad had met Bonks on one of his occasional adventures he would go on where he would go to the Dwarven kingdoms back before he died. He always left saying that he was going to buy tools there but a couple of years after he died I finally figured that wasn't the only reason, being a farmer isn't the most enjoyable job all the time. I continued to work on the farm until I was absolutely sure nothing would happen to my mom and finally I left to travel across the lands of Aegis. Now, here I am fully grown human adult, with pale skin, brown hair, at an average height of 5'11", and at the age of 43, and I still don't have a real purpose to my life. This is why I have come here, to join the Knights of the North and serve the people in the land of Asulon!

Skills/Professeion: I am level 30 in swordsmanship, 25 in farming, and 5 in mining. So my profession in the town will be farming.

Goals: My goals in the guild are to climb through the ranks and to protect any civilians traveling nearby our town area. My goals in the town are to become an even better farmer and to hand out fresh bread to the poor who need it to survive, to make a living off of it, and to supply the guild with food for new recruits and any member who is a part of the Knights of the North. The main reason I want to live in the town is because I want a home near our castle so I can buy a nice home.

Time Zone: OOC: I live in British Colombia, so my time zone is PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Rp style: OOC: when I am RPing I tend to be very cautious with my actions, and I will never do anything without thinking about it.

Other notes: this is for both applications (by the way, I am Bonks' Real life brother)

Vote 1/2

Short Bio: Maximas is a skilled warrior. He recently just lost most of his memory's of Aegis, his friends, and all of his memory's of his past. [[Working on it and be posting the full bio on the wiki and everything about my character]]

Goals: To protect the people of Asulon, to climb through the ranks, trading with other nation handing most of food to poor, to become a better blacksmith [50], learning more ways of Blade and Bow, make new friends, and also get fresh recruits for the Order.

Timezone: Well I kinda forgot but the best I can give you right now is Australia / NSW [[ New South Wales ]]

Rp Style: Usually cautious on what I do, I like to make the rp fun and exciting for others. Good rper [[Well I like to think so]] I'm a good pvper but I always do Rp and I do not do any Villianous acts, because I do not have a VA.

Vote 1/2

Vote 2/2

Vote 2/2

APPROVED!

I would like to apply to this guild - here are the questions and answers

Name:

Isgalon

MC name:

iTry123

A bit about You:

Isgalon is a brave but sometimes shy character, who is kind and forgiving, but fierce when the need arises. He fears the race of the orcs as a result of a traumatic event in the distant past, but holds no grudge against elves, dwarves or humans – he believes in equality amongst these races and aims to help them out whenever they ask.

Your skills:

Isgalon is a very good excavator, and can bring this skill to the knights of the north, but he also can gather food, as he needed this skill to survive in his lonely days.

Goals:

He wants to be accepted into a friendly community and learn new skills to do much more to help maintain his town and his friendships. Isgalon also would like to try and reinvest in his mining youth.

What do you bring?:

Isgalon can bring his skills along with his experience.

Name:

Isgalon

MC name:

iTry123

A bit about You:

Isgalon is a brave but sometimes shy character, who is kind and forgiving, but fierce when the need arises. He fears the race of the orcs as a result of a traumatic event in the distant past, but holds no grudge against elves, dwarves or humans – he believes in equality amongst these races and aims to help them out whenever they ask.

Your skills:

Isgalon is a very good excavator, and can bring this skill to the knights of the north, but he also can gather food, as he needed this skill to survive in his lonely days.

Goals:

He wants to be accepted into a friendly community and learn new skills to do much more to help maintain his town and his friendships. Isgalon also would like to try and reinvest in his mining youth.

What do you bring?:

Vote 1/2

Name:

Isgalon

MC name:

iTry123

A bit about You:

Your skills:

Goals:

What do you bring?:

Vote 2/2, you're accepted