Knights Of The North

Casamir

Knights of the North!

Everything you need to know about how to join, who we are, a list of members, and our goals and such!

History

(( for history wait and click the link when applicable, I will be writing out order's history in the lore section sometime soon! ))

Our Mission

Back in Aegis we had a single purpose, to uphold the justice of man, to write the wrongs of criminals and fight back the vile undead. Our primary enemy was the undead, and although we dealt major blows to them we lost the war in the end, Aegis is gone.

We've been given a second chance, having sailed to the land of Asulon we have been blessed with a new start. Some may learn from the past, others are doomed to repeat it! Our order no longer has an enemy with a face, a group of foes, our goal, our mission is now to uphold peace through out the lands. In what should be a time of peace, nations will grow bold and ambitious, they will begin to rot from the inside out with corruption on political levels, ranging from corrupt Kings and Queens all the way down to remorseless peasants.

Of course this is not the fate of all the nations, but hatred is an emotion even the purest can feel, and sure enough people will find new enemies, and unleash that hatred upon each other, they could grow in scale until quite possibly we destroy another home.

The mission of the order is to grow, become respected and feared, and help usher in a new age of peace, corrupt kings and lords will be put to the sword and overthrown if need be! We will sit back and watch, and when conflicts arise we shall pass judgement on those involved, and side only with who we feel most just in their reason for bloodshed. If neither side is just in their cause, then we shall gather with Other forces who strive for peace, and together we shall punish the wicked.

Our Structure

Our Order now consists of two wings Military and Civilian, with our new land claim We have rose a Town, and soon shall expand to a City! (( Charter can be found here http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/41548-the-town-of-nornheim/page__p__293152#entry293152 Please Sign if intend to join us! ))

Our Military wing's chain of command is as follows,

The Grand Master Sir Casamir Lirian: His word is law amongst the military wing, and within the higher ups of the civilian wing, he however has fail safes in place to make sure things are fair and orderly.

The Council: Consisting of the Highest ranks of the order! The council is made up of the High Commander, Both Knight Commanders, and three Paladin Lieutenants and three Knight Captains. The Grand Master is a phased part of the council, He makes decrees which pass to the council, they then vote on if his order is just, to ensure it is fair and to keep his power in check.

From there the chain of command is straight Down on a rank basis

Knight High Commander

Knight Commander

Knight Captain / Paladin Lieutenant (( cannot go from captain to Paladin, choice must be made at lieutenant ))

Knight Lieutenant / Paladin (( must be a Knight Lieutenant before becoming a paladin, note being a paladin is a choice, which requires IC tests and good RP, you will go on a quest. ))

Knight

Squire

Initiate

Recruit

The Civilian wing has been instated due to the need for civilian laborers, with so many professions required in a city, and much simple tasks to be done, the Knights have opted to stick to their training and open their doors to Civilians, who although apart of the order, are simply towns folk. Though Civilians are expected to pick up weapons to fight in the most dire of situations as militiamen. The civilian wing has a council known as the city council, Civilians vote on a mayor to be the leader of the city's civilian concerns.

The chain of command for Civilians is as follows,

Mayor: Voted in by the council, they care for the people and strive to make sure everything is fair and equal, they are the brightest and most well spoken, they come up with many solutions to the people's problems in town and then pass them to the city council

The city council: Consisting of five members they are also voted into position, they discuss and vote on laws and bills passed down by the mayor. They ensure that everything runs smoothly and that good ideas are expanded upon as well as keep a check on corruption.

Civilian: The loyal laborer, they work hard and in return are given a nice living, They are the ones who truly own the Town / City and they vote in the officials to make sure they are taken care of!

Town Rules

(( this will be a link when I make a topic for our Town, Taxes, prices, and all that jazz will be included in it! Don't be discouraged from apply as a civilian though, I can tell you what our rates are ))

Apllications!

Military wing Application:

MC name:

Character name:

Short bio: Include a brief history, age, appearance and race.

Skills: I'd prefer numbers but if for some reason it's a secret list just the skills

Goals: What kind of Goals do you hope to personally accomplish within our Order?

Time Zone: Helps us better group up our player base

Rp style: How would you describe the type of rper you are?

Other notes: Anything you feel you need to mention!

Civilian Wing Apllication:

MC name:

Character name:

Short Bio: Include a brief history, age, appearance and race.

Profession: Please try to focus on just one job type, I'd rather not have jack of all trades, jobs are Miner, Farmer, Lumberjack, Hunter, or worker (( workers are classified as help, so tavern server, or a crier for the smith, ect, people must be looking to hire for workers to get jobs. ))

Goals: What drives you? what has brought you to seek life in our Town / City and become a member of our order? What personal goals to you have in your life as one of our citizens?

Time Zone: Just nice to know when we might see you on

Rp Style: How would you describe the type of rper you are?

Other Notes: Any comments? things to say? Let us know!

(( applications require two votes, people able to vote and approve our applications are

Myself (sir Casamir Lirian) Khnum (khnum ) Animeius (Lastguyplaying) Sir_Draukiil_Hrarengar (Sir_Draukiil_Hrarengar ) Augor (augor1)

Ranks! and the members who hold such titles

Military

Grand Master: Sir Casamir Lirian, He runs the order and maintains justice, discipline and honor

High Commander: (none yet) The High Commander is chosen when there are two Commanders, He then becomes the second to the Grand Master and acts in his place when he is not present. The High Commander is the battlefield General, commands pass from the Grand Master to him, He then passes commands down to the Commanders. Having shown great valor, honor, and strength the High Commander is the "best of the best" There is only one High Commander.

Knight Commander: Chosen from the best Paladin Lieutenants and Knight Captains They are the top of the chain (aside from the right hand of the Grand Master the High Commander) they sit next to the High Commander on the council, their say has great weight to it, they have proven themselves in combat, loyalty, and have been in the order for a good while. They Receive orders from the High Commander, and pass them onto the Knight Captains and Paladin Lieutenants. There are only two at a time, once there are two and time has passed one will be moved to High Commander, after which a new second Commander will be chosen.

Knight Captain / Paladin Lieutenant: They are wonderful tacticians, having proven their battlefield worth, they lead squads of brave Knight Lieutenants and Paladins in strike forces and battle squads on the battlefield. There are only three of each, they sit on the council.

Knight Lieutenant / Paladin: They form tactical squads and have demonstrated excellent skill in working with their squad mates, The Knights make up what they lack in healing with determination and dedication. The Paladins take on special missions that require their healing prowess

Knight: The main backbone of our order, they are tried tested and true and have risen to the rank of Knight. Their duties vary from aiding some of their higher ranking brethren to training their squires.

Squire: An initiate that has been chosen for squire hood by a Knight, they learn more about the order's philosophy, are tested often both mentally and physically and accompany their Knight on most missions that are not too dangerous.

Initiate: You have shown that you are going to stay around, You have learned what we are about and chosen this as your new life.

Recruit: You've joined us as a recruit, like a trial period it gives you time to see what we are about, interact with our members and decide if you wish to stay with us!

(( more may / will be added once I realize what I missed / think up more ))

We are located here! http://imgur.com/9TcC0 (( the little white X is roughly where we are ))

So what exactly you do?

Aside from standard Knight order stuff, (( Knight order style RP )) we do our best to protect travelers in the area, and will offer to defend people for a modest fees on their journey, (( Mercenary work, pay us money and we'll fight for you, defend you ect. )) We are also constantly at odds with Wrath and his minions and offer up the use of our keep to the oren military and guard (( as well as other units )) to help them in the fight, as well as taking part in the battles ourselves in some situations (( the undead have a large stronghold near our keep, we fight with them and rp with them ))

(( Update, with Wrath's Clutch taken down we are now expanding and growing our keep. ))

Current Goals of the Order:

Finish our expansion, adding a small hamlet within our walls, 5-6 homes tops, providing housing to people who cannot afford to live in a large city.

Get more members! Still looking for more people to fill our ranks, and bolster our numbers for battles.

Plus more (( but I currently forgot! ))

IC Name:

ROTF_Ranger_Kaneous

MCName:

GavinTheViking

A bit about yourself:

I am a 30 year old Orc that is more educated than you think. I can read, write, and make conversation like a smart being. I have lots of ties to faithful and valiant fighters.

Your skills:

I am an over-achieving archer and swordsman. I farm daily, for a living, and mine occasionally. I am a great diplomat also.

Your goals:

I wish to become very rich and build cheap but good looking housing complexes or make a trading city.

What do you bring:

Let me start the list. I am a $25 donater, so I can buy a mining permit to mine in certain areas to collect minerals. I have a shop to sell items and have made 1,000 Minas in my first couple days of business. I have access to multiple wheat farms (with permission of the farm owner) where I harvest my wheat to make bread. I can lock chests and help expand or build bases. I can also guard the base, roads, or cities doesn't matter where, I'll do it. Lastly, I know people who could help in battle if needed (I can quickly contact them via TeamSpeak).

Other notes:

I would also like to rank up and help lead the soldiers and hire new recruits in the future.

IC Name:

ROTF_Ranger_Kaneous

MCName:

GavinTheViking

A bit about yourself:

I am a 30 year old Orc that is more educated than you think. I can read, write, and make conversation like a smart being. I have lots of ties to faithful and valiant fighters.

Your skills:

I am an over-achieving archer and swordsman. I farm daily, for a living, and mine occasionally. I am a great diplomat also.

Your goals:

I wish to become very rich and build cheap but good looking housing complexes or make a trading city.

What do you bring:

Let me start the list. I am a $25 donater, so I can buy a mining permit to mine in certain areas to collect minerals. I have a shop to sell items and have made 1,000 Minas in my first couple days of business. I have access to multiple wheat farms (with permission of the farm owner) where I harvest my wheat to make bread. I can lock chests and help expand or build bases. I can also guard the base, roads, or cities doesn't matter where, I'll do it. Lastly, I know people who could help in battle if needed (I can quickly contact them via TeamSpeak).

Other notes:

I would also like to rank up and help lead the soldiers and hire new recruits in the future.

Everything appears to be in order, stop by our keep sometime and I can give you the tour.

(( either DBHAShadow or Khnum22, Khnum can let you in but I'm gold VIP so i did all the door locking, so it's preferable if you can catch me online. ))

I will do I know where Wraths Clutch was beacause I was there when the GM was destroying and spawning mobs. I'll be on today or tomorrow hopefully.

(( I'll be on for about another hour and then off to work, I work same time tomorrow as well ))

(( the doors and such should now be locked to you, and you can go into most places. The Kitchen needs to have food requested from someone with access to the chest, though I'll mostly stock recruit's chests with some food daily. ))

Im intrested, but ill have to get back to you; i have to get my account sorted out the only reason im writing this is i need something to do while people take thier time. But you could help me with my bio to speed things up.

Im thinking of either being a human raised by dwarves ( i have more than this im just keeping it short ), or a goblin that plays stupid to under sell himself to his enemys.

Im intrested, but ill have to get back to you; i have to get my account sorted out the only reason im writing this is i need something to do while people take thier time. But you could help me with my bio to speed things up.

Im thinking of either being a human raised by dwarves ( i have more than this im just keeping it short ), or a goblin that plays stupid to under sell himself to his enemys.

(( either works, I'm a human northerner who speaks similar to a dwarf. Though my back story changed slightly after I fully figured out my place in game ))

Name:Ayre_Salex

MCName:ayresalex

A bit about yourself:an ex Kal'Uruguan guard who was fired for unfair reasons. ((He thought I was inactive but instead I worked night shifts) ((He didnt notice))

Your skills: Im handy with a sword and a bow!

Your goals: ((Have fun mostly))

What do you bring: My full support!

Casamir chooses who joins but my input is if you have a full head of drive and a swift sword, your on my team. ((Again Casamir answers these, this IS MY OPINION NOT THE ANSWER IF YOU ARE IN OR NOT))

Name:Ayre_Salex

MCName:ayresalex

A bit about yourself:an ex Kal'Uruguan guard who was fired for unfair reasons. ((He thought I was inactive but instead I worked night shifts) ((He didnt notice))

Your skills: Im handy with a sword and a bow!

Your goals: ((Have fun mostly))

What do you bring: My full support!

Looks good (( I work 9am -3 pm GMT tomorrow and thursday if you can meet me online sometime when I'm off work i can get you set up ))