Knights Of The North

Casamir

Wow casmir your guild has really grown I remeber when it was only two people and now look at it well good job ((btw this is Sir_Jack maybe in the new world we can meat agian till then good hunting))

so where is the new fort located or a camp? do we have any home is Asulon?

We are currently situated in a small house in Salvus i think it is. We are trying to negotiate a charter currently as everybody wants one. We may need your signature on the charter though so stick around

I've made a charter in hopes of us getting land, If you are a member of our order please sign it!

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/38326-nornheim-village/page__p__265411#entry265411

(if we get a bunch of sigs we might even be able to move up to town )

Name: Puc

Mc name: Hullabaloony

A bit about yourself: I am a dark elf who has lost everything and is looking to start over hoping this could be a good start for him, or his new home

Your skills: I am level 99 in swords and im a good farmer so i could help the giuld with that

Goals: to survive basicly and to have a fair bit of money and a moderate house

What do you bring: I will bring a good base set of skill to inhance and reinforce the giuld with whatever means be that defence to farming i will strive to help

A bit about yourself: I am a dark elf who has lost everything and is looking to start over hoping this could be a good start for him, or his new home

Your skills: I am level 99 in swords and im a good farmer so i could help the giuld with that

What do you bring: I will bring a good base set of skill to inhance and reinforce the giuld with whatever means be that defence to farming i will strive to help

Acceptance vote 1/2, you're halfway to being accepted. Once you get accepted fully, please sign the charter so that we can establish our fort.

((the charter is 2 posts up))

Approved, Welcome to the guild, We are located in Salvus in the outside farm houses, You'll see our sign on the house.

Forgive us if we're a bit stagnate at the moment a lack of land is really hurting our efforts to grow.

How do you get to where the guild is going to be in the monk sanctuary from the cloud temple?

-Bonks

((We have only just got the application accepted, so Casamir is showing the mod the area he wants))

The village charter has been accepted!

Only 5 more signatures till we get a town charter! If you haven't signed the charter, please do ((the link is a few posts up))

Name:

Asbrind

MC name:

carlmartin10

A bit about You:

I am a human called Asbrind. I am a middle-aged fearless swordsman, of tanned skin and black blood through hatred of the undead and bandits. A tall swordsman from the snow covered north, kind and generous, though brutal in my punishment of evil

Your skills:

I am a level 60 swordsman, level 40 miner and a level 50 farmer

((I am not too bad with my building skills either))

Goals:

((to enjoy the server and to have a great experience)) To master the skills of my trades and to become and powerful and well respected swordsman as well as farmer and miner of the foundling community

What do you bring?:

I hope to bring a new-found power to the Guild of the Knights of the North and to bring food and defence to the community and to be a part of a feared, but well respected Guild

Name:

Asbrind

MC name:

carlmartin10

A bit about You:

I am a human called Asbrind. I am a middle-aged fearless swordsman, of tanned skin and black blood through hatred of the undead and bandits. A tall swordsman from the snow covered north, kind and generous, though brutal in my punishment of evil

Your skills:

I am a level 60 swordsman, level 40 miner and a level 50 farmer

((I am not too bad with my building skills either))

Goals:

((to enjoy the server and to have a great experience)) To master the skills of my trades and to become and powerful and well respected swordsman as well as farmer and miner of the foundling community

What do you bring?:

I hope to bring a new-found power to the Guild of the Knights of the North and to bring food and defence to the community and to be a part of a feared, but well respected Guild

((Vote 1/2, you're halfway to being accepted!)

((Carl is a friend of mine IRL and I will vouch for his active - ness on the server))