Remembrance Week

Mattiii

AA_V1Bm9_hIWwgtP73muvIYJRlbt8TW5Uzgp1UUMwobJMZWZmrbvlYMLjgMjdD7sAzgHmzd3i2n1-VDc8cnGqzxjCsEt-XI6jzaCDTiQ-uCJvP9dY7NzfQU-bpMmLjqHsGfc-6RkA5-tiXuR6cGi5cBf9aInjVjuiSchGB-X2ULtz3OUNxAeBub-rRG26g

A Week of Remembrance

K_UHS_ljVFKeCqbZFi8W6eOth-c03rrhBlCh6F2WrTTAHuP0_b7yPmPVik2qvGvFvd4VQntMDWx3Mo2hZdA255nR4WQVm7Ucfl-gF0L6cfzxV5Jvq3y_kBDC40zIMU4ZetwUbYcakTPeqyGNofxYJ2Hb7QHwybLQv_YJQQQuvmAEEoYW6nZU-_laqcdVfQ

Princess Augustina of Balian leads hunters on horseback, circa 33 B.A.

AA_V1Bm9_hIWwgtP73muvIYJRlbt8TW5Uzgp1UUMwobJMZWZmrbvlYMLjgMjdD7sAzgHmzd3i2n1-VDc8cnGqzxjCsEt-XI6jzaCDTiQ-uCJvP9dY7NzfQU-bpMmLjqHsGfc-6RkA5-tiXuR6cGi5cBf9aInjVjuiSchGB-X2ULtz3OUNxAeBub-rRG26g

The Kingdom of Balian and its people have mourned the loss of one King and celebrated the coronation of the next. In honour of the first King of Balian, John I, the Palatio Monterosa announces the Grand Hunt of Balian, the event shall last three days and consist of the following subevents:

The Grand Hunt of Balian

Denizens and citizens shall gather at the gates of the city by the 12th Saint Hour of the 26th of Horen’s Calling before setting out into the Balianian wilderness, once reaching it they shall search for a large, fully-matured mammal to be killed and brought back to the city. 

The Grand Feast of 33 B.A.

Following the conclusion of the Hunt chefs of the Monterosa will collect the animal and work around the clock to concoct an array of fine dishes consisting of the game from the previous evening. The Feast shall be hosted directly after the Tourney held on the 20th of Owyn’s Flame.

The Remembrance Ball

A ball in honour of the new King shall be held on the 14th of Godfrey’s Triumph with a speech from the Governess of the Monterosa. Attendees will, as always, be offered the finest Balianite drinks and appetizers and be encouraged to join other attendees onto the freshly polished ballroom dance floor.

SIGNED,

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Princess Augustina Therosia “The Snapdragon Princess”of Balian, Viscountess of Salia and Governess of the Palatio Monterosa

THE HONOURABLE, Franz Arthur Sarkozic, Baron of Sapron, 

Head of the Palatial Events Commitee

AaSAwKn0xL70E3WtlC5p5ekJ9xSTURwgrKgv5NNB4cxM3X941aP_la0TwgrSX4UlFsxKwPMTjSOuxflYhy8uzcV_sCMWFBMt9IBcqLc15uIEC2S5wrPpN9rzwf1421uWXz0nRim2s421pBxPU_mqIRj6-kwEaqgLaLLvAAX4oi9irhzfSmCl_55toU-VLQ

Spoiler

OOC INFO:

The Grand Hunt: Wednesday, 30th of November

The Grand Feast: Thursday, 1st of December

The Remembrance Ball: Friday, 2nd of December 6PM EST