The Rosecoast [Forum Roleplay]

Shiredom

The Rosecoast

RosecoastPaintingAlternate.jpg?width=710

Welcome to the land of Rosecoast, a homebrewed fantasy faction’s RP run through Discord. The year is 1716 of the Baron’s Flower or the several other calendars that are used all throughout Rosecoast.

Rosecoast is a shattered land, and despite their advances in firearms, having quickly invented the Matchlock in record speed within the last decade and its very quick adoption, around half of the land is uncolonized, or in other words, controlled by Inferior savages.

Yet still, innovation in anything, from Firearms to potentially later the steam engine can be done. You can do about anything, although let’s say that not all ideas are good, but there’s nothing stopping you from doing it. 

OOC: Well this is my first time attempting something like this, but I have complete faith in myself that I can make my best attempt. If anyone is interested in joining, all it takes is by adding me on discord or using the server invite. I have all the mechanics written out, and all of the lore is on there too. 

If you have never tried a Forum Roleplay, it doesn't matter. I was just like you, and me and others will be more than glad to help you.

My Discord: Peralien#8586

Server Invite: https://discord.gg/pFZZJuWNRB

On 1/16/2023 at 4:28 PM, MisterBlitzkrieg said:

SHE IS TRYING TO GET YOU INTO A PYRAMIDE SHCEME!!! DON'T LISTEN!!!!

It concluded a few weeks ago, it has shown me much better ways of handling these and to make them even more enjoyable for future ones. So skill issue. 

On 1/18/2023 at 3:48 AM, Bellegarde said:

It concluded a few weeks ago, it has shown me much better ways of handling these and to make them even more enjoyable for future ones. So skill issue. 

As a owner of a nation rp server myself I can tell you that you will either get exhausted eventually and there aint none you can do about it so you just slow down in quality etc or are fully dedicated little autist that creates new shit and makes it better with your irl life suffering.

On 1/19/2023 at 9:09 AM, MisterBlitzkrieg said:

As a owner of a nation rp server myself I can tell you that you will either get exhausted eventually and there aint none you can do about it so you just slow down in quality etc or are fully dedicated little autist that creates new shit and makes it better with your irl life suffering.

I can rightfully say that my sleep schedule was destroyed after 5 Weeks. I responded to an action within hours. With it most commonly being a 30 Minute wait. I tried to combine both quality and quantity and succeeded at the expense of myself.

I am planning more. Had around 12 or so players, and a few wars.