The Pact of Meat & Mead

Legoboy7984

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhPkd5QLhi2UD0URrBOzTlaREnW8gCLo3vestnQu218H5HH_OAbK8W-G-TfCcP0s6y0SvZR8M81NIQ3AGV1kFavOWxOO287d3KB8VgNPMWi1FnxKuyBAn74_hgFiXQbOsfR4kLEdKhoCG9fQ00rINiuyRz7bdhLKF--msatdKcUr9WrbI6vXoVtPdSijj7nPQ
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ᚱᛟᚲᚴ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᛏᛟᚾᛖ

The Pact of Meat & Mead

ᛏᛟ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛒᛟᚾᛖ

ROCK AND STONE
TO THE BONE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the 7th of Malin’s Welcome, in the 110th Year of the Second Age

On this notable day, the Sovereigns and representatives of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan and the Kingdom of Norland, have signed a treaty to reflect their relationship upon the ever-changing world stage. It is the wish of these two nations that this treaty will usher forth a new age of friendship and understanding between their two peoples, allowing them a greater understanding of each other and facilitating new bonds of trust.

ARTICLE I: AUTHENTICITY

I. The signatories jointly recognise their authority to exercise their powers (including their power to create lasting treaties between their peoples), as well as their responsibilities to their people that come with their respective positions of prestige. 

ARTICLE II: DIPLOMACY

I: The signatories shall create and maintain a correspondence through the offices of their diplomatic representatives, in the interest of maintaining the terms of this treaty and using such as a platform to voice any concerns that the signatories may have in the future.

ARTICLE III: TRADE

I. The signatories entitle each other the right to one shop or stall in each other’s capital’s market, free of tax to encourage trade, as well as ensuring the free movement of people in one another’s territory.

II. For a merchant to claim the stall or shop in a respective capital’s market, a merchant is to inform the respective economic representative of the nation of the requested stall or shop & are required to inform the diplomatic representative of the countersignatory nation.

ARTICLE IV: CULTURAL EXCHANGE

I. The signatories agree to a Cultural Exchange with the counter-signatories nation, in the hopes of developing a deeper understanding and well-meaning relationship for future generations within both nations.

II. This Cultural Exchange will include a delegation of culture being sent to the counter-signatories national capital. Such delegations will showcase the traditions, culture and scholarship of their homelands. 

ARTICLE V: NON-AGGRESSION PACT

I. The signatories agree to a period of non-aggression between their two nations. This agreement includes refraining from supporting, directly or indirectly, any group, settlement, or nation that intends to commit offensive actions against the countersignatories. 

II. Any violations found in respect to this article shall be handled diplomatically between the two parties to prevent misunderstandings, violent conflict, and to make any amends if needed. 

ARTICLE VI: DURATION

I. The signatories agree that this treaty shall last for a duration of TWELVE years.

II. In the case that any of the signatories wish to make amendments to this treaty in the future, they are to consult with the others and discuss credible changes, lest the agreement mutually dissolve. 

III. At the conclusion of the treaty’s duration, the signatories may request an extension, to be considered jointly, if found beneficial to both parties.

Z9MtO7JkHey0CtEJuP_8TEJD0T86W8TT8tuzqvRGP4SFFCoa0PKb4uF9u8l7ULin-8caelIDc0jL25PDlCH9Hu9tqTstFQuoUteIv0CKZ6-v_c7xNQ7P_BhHtHTI4cEeLCM2O0nzUNZqmm-4GB2VVMLGfOjXpt2HIvmd_7yIx0mRaR9tJTAcHZ4-v4jJ2A

Signed,

Agnar Grandaxe, Grand King of Urguan, Clan Father of Grandaxe,

Defender of Kal’Ordholm, Protector of the Dwarves

His Royal Majesty, Odin Freysson Ruric, by the Blood of the Herald, King of Norland, Duke of Varhelm and Alisgrad,

High Chieftain of the Rurikkid, Chieftain of the Freyssons

Ciaran Vildr, Warden of the Royal Norlandic Ashguard, Chieftain of Clan Vildr,

Acting Ambassador of Norland

Dagmir Grandaxe, Grand Ambassador of Urguan

Garedyn The Green, High Prophet of the Brathmordakin, 

Grand Steward of Urguan, High Chief of Hefrumm, 

Chief of Mossborn