[Event] Cart of Curiosities

TheWhiteWolf

ZrOAqvTap3Kszv1ALw6J5opiIIzxqfyOGt3ocn8sZC8p1WwCX_lbEHHJgHUtiQr6-1UanVCWTicSz-3Ep_lsjFQIGQE4ebr8iohRFcnmQCE29uWJl3dtDMEuw4vIppc-tX5Lu6M4XuZ3bhzx6OPJp_4

HTol1A6pqqdtDWBgKCU_kvXV7m3wMK2vvteMp1nUrncNhKlg3LR0WW9kK4gLHsNSk3xLmcfWbeWRuWWpHk5KeBzPOoZBlXn34iZbOsIVsOqHkRM4AqiAfK_p1MONR-xh8yVEN-7MJ59oZLPtgfozIK0

yZbErYBi5gZnR2eIaVEfeBCtQUvCw2tTeCEXtzMw4M-a4Whn-yhLnzsIUIh8RmI19o9TwJYRZUmwtvbxwdlLNluiPUdIjMiJGsZs2dIe4b_4ig3UXdY5D4I9uYqW_naYyy69SwGFyngA-z6dJWOQURc

Spoiler

nIDL5hSCv4ha_MaRfR0fTJpBMFEpG8xmEKU5BiFUMtoqbWH4Yx52-rE1hNN5wBuc7Q2tZkBZmegNP1PyiIwproiu5WK7_wrz1kZ-Nl475RUDMx_AsY0qXt45eNs5740ybgTS_vqeza6CpYNNLT-QY5Q

2k8Q9h1Dcqp85hkMLUqDXSvxjzT0MSzFY5SVMMsbmo_2oCNijauzrNaWdI75zDfRyKv4CcMUIywgm_DHQbKUOvtyusGP8UHuwbct6_CDzBvTvM8bmS9YABmwV2QCdJNB-pBU5bqZtf6r860kkIhiZDM

nIDL5hSCv4ha_MaRfR0fTJpBMFEpG8xmEKU5BiFUMtoqbWH4Yx52-rE1hNN5wBuc7Q2tZkBZmegNP1PyiIwproiu5WK7_wrz1kZ-Nl475RUDMx_AsY0qXt45eNs5740ybgTS_vqeza6CpYNNLT-QY5Q

Story Event 

Information

In the dark of night a couple of strange merchants from a far off land would arrive unseen, a large beetle pulling their oversized cart through the underbrush and woodland forests of the West of Almaris before finally setting up camp. Those who were lucky enough to stumble across these strange travelers and their trusty beetle would be met with a store full of curiosities and mundane objects for sale, though these sales may be accompanied by curious questions.

Yes, yes! Come traveler, step into my cart and let the wonders of what i have for sale enthrall you! It can all be yours, for the small price of a little information..

The Merchant offers a sly grin before beckoning you into the darkened interior of the cart, the smell of fragrant spices and incense filling the interior with a smoky haze.

What bargains will you strike in the dark of the night?

Spoiler

This is a Story Team Event.

If you stumble across this cart feel free to message either Ztrog

#6969 or myself at White_Wolf#6233 to interact with it! Good luck and happy hunting!

This is interesting to an extreme. I love bartering for state secrets

A Soulless Husk returns from his trip to the Caravan, bearing with him that worthwhile and bountiful prize of Skelt Remains, his intentions set on returning with more to offer the wonderful merchants.