Pathfinders Guild, Elven Army

atles

Minecraft Name: zee762

RP Name: Zephrux

Sword skill level: 5

Archery skill level: 300

Why do you want to join? I love archery and really want to be a part of an archers guild. I also wanted to be in the army of Laurelin and Help the innocent.

[Please note, you must be an elf to join] Yes I am

Both accepted contact me or kalen online

Who do you mean by both, because I deleted by reply but it was too late. Hmm, I might still appy for the role if one of the two was me.

Who do you mean by both, because I deleted by reply but it was too late. Hmm, I might still appy for the role if one of the two was me.

Re-apply and il have a look

Minecraft name: bono364

Rp name: Himoteus

Sword skill level: 11

Archery skill level: 0 (For some reason my Race benefits didnt count, will ask a GM to reset me)

Why do you want to join: I want to do something for the safety of the Elves and i love traveling.

Why post twice

contact me or kalen in game

Minecraft Name: Ranovak

Rp Name: Amras

Sword Skill Level: 22

Archery Skill Level: 300

Why do you want to join: I want to protect our beautiful nation of Malinor from the dark evils of the world such as the undead and the orcs. I wish to become a protector of the elves and help the weak feel strong and secure in the company of the pathfinders.

Minecraft Name: Ranovak

Rp Name: Amras

Sword Skill Level: 22

Archery Skill Level: 300

Why do you want to join: I want to protect our beautiful nation of Malinor from the dark evils of the world such as the undead and the orcs. I wish to become a protector of the elves and help the weak feel strong and secure in the company of the pathfinders.

Contact me or kalen in game

Minecraft Name: Squirt0

RP Name: Spitter

Sword skill level: 15

Why do you want to join? Because I see pathfinder on a lot of peoples names and my friend was in it. Also I want to protect all the other elves from the other races

Minecraft Name: Squirt0

RP Name: Spitter

Sword skill level: 15

Why do you want to join? Because I see pathfinder on a lot of peoples names and my friend was in it. Also I want to protect all the other elves from the other races

Minecraft Name: TheGiver17

RP Name: Leafwind

Sword skill level: 142

Why do you want to join? I've been wanting to join the Pathfinders for a long time and for many reasons. One reason being to protect Laurelin and its surrounding nations from the Undead. I also want to join the Pathfinders to support them as I believe I could contribute my skills for their benefit. The prestige of the title of Pathfinder brings a sparkle to my eyes just thinking about it. I will do all I can to help and contribute to the growth of the Pathfinders and for my fellow elves.

Minecraft Name: TheGiver17

RP Name: Leafwind

Sword skill level: 142

Why do you want to join? I've been wanting to join the Pathfinders for a long time and for many reasons. One reason being to protect Laurelin and its surrounding nations from the Undead. I also want to join the Pathfinders to support them as I believe I could contribute my skills for their benefit. The prestige of the title of Pathfinder brings a sparkle to my eyes just thinking about it. I will do all I can to help and contribute to the growth of the Pathfinders and for my fellow elves.

For all those who have been 'Accepted' and been asked to contact myself or atles ingame, there will be 5 more days for you to do so.

Contact myself(501warhead MC name) Or Atles(Atles MC Name) for entry.