Ka'Bur Votar Announcement | HUNDRED YEARS HUNT

sheriif

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The 100 Years Hunt | KA’BUR-VOTAR

QyrkB3DN89y_oJ0e3t-SylsReOR77As-BGyKURk8q5n0mjEs-J65X2XsZo59PFqmBNjpl8LqNsiuEMwbWcfRQVhuFUPebicRKxs99rG6zlvhLiYHGquBXYzi8zbOUCGM748SLKEGDkfqTfV9AKg5RoY

ZI6QADyv4ZybV8-rPhBj2_DVS-zV9d-VEvQunfhxpEQXHglhVbxvYGpHFYDFuMKz0I7pHBl_6pKiIZpX0_Cpi5uNNg-87LWFFdL4yOy1J-ITpUp9y9UcUdSfKoqZ5vKjiyQntk6QY9lUyL7rmyAOBwQ

Under the guidance and oversight of the newly appointed Huntsgoth- the reboot of the Ka’Bur Votar- or the Hundred Years Hunt- is hereby reinstated!

LUP VOTAR | LUP FREYGOTH

~

The First Year of the revamped Hundred Year Hunt was quite an event!  We braved the swamps and jungles, faced off two massive Throqals.

Unfortunately, my fellow hunters, the fabled monster, the Throdaag- a greater Throqal- made its presence clear after the bloody massacre of its lesser kin. We were greatly outnumbered- a beast the size of an Olog with more to come- and thusly made a tactical retreat.

Within the coming months and years, I plan to gather another group of brave hunters to put this beast down!  Glory be to the one that ends it, a grand feat for any soul.  Trophies and spoils of the hunt will be handed out, and a few sacrificed to Votar and Freygoth!

3-zI9CmN1VI9KQJj-mYxlJ001QC0v1KDGWrleTnJOoX_3-Q_JkZDz1khlnq18FQioyvcjdwg6jXsyK6b4Bh3DlYwe1iGJyNAQSaVvqk81WZmnHgmC7U1oCh4JEvFxXUQLSjIJYltnXIEVI-9V54PEfA

[!] A rendition of a large Throqal.

ZI6QADyv4ZybV8-rPhBj2_DVS-zV9d-VEvQunfhxpEQXHglhVbxvYGpHFYDFuMKz0I7pHBl_6pKiIZpX0_Cpi5uNNg-87LWFFdL4yOy1J-ITpUp9y9UcUdSfKoqZ5vKjiyQntk6QY9lUyL7rmyAOBwQ
I CALL UPON THE HUNTERS, URUKS, GOBLINS, HONORARY URUKIM-

RALLY WITH ME AND GATHER AT SAN'VELKU- BRING YOUR STRONGEST WEAPONRY

WE WILL HUNT THIS FORMIDABLE BEAST WITHIN THE COMING YEAR

IT IS TIME TO PUT THIS MONSTER DOWN FOR GOOD

Signed,

Ofric Radrokk

Huntsgoth of the Iron Horde

Head of Crucible

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[[OOC: PLAYER-RUN HUNTING EVENT AT 5:30PM EST ON WEDNESDAY! RALLY IN KRUGMAR]]