The First Moot of Dunwen is Called!

"'ear ye 'ear ye!" Rosebud calls from the back of her llama, throwing missives at passers by's heads like a drunken Trotskyist. As you read the rolled up letter you hear "The moot! The moot is called!" echo from around the bends of the quiet paths of Dunwen.

The First Moot of Dunwen

All Wee-Folk of Dunwen, now that we are settled into our new home we should gather and discuss how we are to conduct and govern ourselves in the coming years. In consultation with the Thain and in collaboration with the Sheriff, I have compiled a new set of Ways, Laws, and Traditions that will guide us to prosperity, and we should gather to discuss them.

Though some aspects of this document are of my own creation, much inspiration has been taken from our ancestors, namely Alfie Greenhold, Madeline and Filibert Applefoot, Julie Riverwing, Hob Leakshrew, Iris, Milly, and Andwise Peregrin, and Callum Fiddleberry. By consulting with all the old documents on our Laws and Traditions I could find I hope that this set of Ways, Laws, and Traditions can be amenable to all.

The Thain will preside over the Moot, but I hope we can make a proper, joyous day out of it, the agenda will be as such:

1. We make the rounds of the village, visiting all of our shrines to ask for Knox's (and other deities') guidance.
  2. We convene, read the document, and discuss
  3. We speak of any other matters that may have arisen 
  4. We drink in celebration!

The Moot will take place at midday, 6 pumpkin days from today.

(( Thursday June 22nd, 3:00 EST ))

May Knox guide us all

Mayor Rosebud Applefoot