Omnicompetent

Discord:

Joshington#9439

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Killing people without roleplay (RDM). https://imgur.com/a/PLi8DqC

What circumstances led to this ban?

I approached Minitz, with one intention in my mind. And that was to purge the city of as many inhabitants of the city as possible. Proceeding through the gate taking out a handful of people, one managing to escape by boat through the water way left of the gate. Proceeding to chase them down, I was not able to catch up to them. Satisfied I would sort through the items I had looted from my victims. And realizing that I was freezed, by a member of the Moderation-Team. This member of the team with a swift and righteous reaction proceeded to lay down the Ban Hammer upon me.

These actions were committed by me, in response to the banning of people within the group I had enjoyed spending time with. Even when told explicitly not to get banned . . . Me, who had made the choice. Alone my intentions were made.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree whole-heartedly with the ban, when given the time to think I feel remorse for the actions I had committed.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I wish to support the groups who have given me a second chance. In my hope that the moderation will also extend a second chance to me.

Attach other relevant information.

I will actively seek the advice of others who are paragons in the community before making another rash decision such as this action.

I have switched my LOTC forum account from "1600x900" to this one.