[Mayor Candidate] Wenzel Rovin for Minitz Mayor!

Norgeth

— — — — — — — — — —

THE MAYORAL CAMPAIGN

OF WENZEL JACK ROVIN

— — — — — — — — — —

WvvVgl3_dbm-mSZCrxm64xc3GVqS9LCxYT_r06vtV_QkibgKM1Lzr_8CIGneIMBZWUX8cqVsyONZMISSuJDTOj6K8n8TdlEgdJMouTWMFLQJAS7ohM2k1n10SzUZSIp2L5zlbf_4Ey-d5BEyOxN8Gog

TO THE BURGHERS OF KANUNSBERG:

Since my arrival to this fine Princedom, I have lived in Kanunsberg, running an eatery of humble Waldenian foods and cozy atmosphere. I walk amongst you, I feed you, I speak with you, and I care about this city, from its walls and parapets to you, the friendly people who call this settlement home. Despite my family's historical power, I dwell amongst the common man, as a common man, I work with you and will continue to work with and for you for as long as I live and breathe. 

We are the backbone of this Princedom, serving it loyally and with honor. Vote for me, Wenzel Rovin, and I will not only continue to serve you goodly meals with a smile, but also strive to represent you, to help you, the people of Kanunsberg in all the ways I can while promoting the ideals of loyalty, hard work, and the reward there-after. Together, we will be able to push this Princedom further than ever before, into an age of commerce, honest labor, and fairness for all. Ehre sei der Mintiz! Ehre sei Waldenia!

VOTE WENZEL JACK ROVIN FOR A BETTER KANUNSBERG, ONE WITH A SMILE!

Signed, Wenzel Jack Rovin

Patriarch of House Rovin

image.thumb.png.017386f976f2c95c8ebfd41246d4e17d.png

I am Tar-Númenatâr, King of the Adunians, and I support Wenzel Rovin for mayor.