The Golden Challenger

1tzHyper

The Golden Challenger

Let it be known for one and all that as long as I, Githaic Goldhand or any other Goldhand still draws breath, the Clan will not fade or die. I denounce the treacherous acts of Torsun and openly invite him to seek me out if he wishes.

To Torsun Blackhand the traitor, you betrayed the Clan that helped you and let you call it a home. I accept as Goldhands we can do questionable things when affected by greed but completely unwarranted killing to destroy one’s only family can not be forgiven. This fact even I know, even I who sold weapons to beings of dubious origins have more morals.

I do not recognize you as the last Goldhand Clan Father or even a Goldhand at that, I only recognize you as a mediocre dwed at best whose only capable of attacking someone when they are eating.

I openly invite you to surrender yourself to me within the next three saint’s day. Failing that I swear by Dungrim and by the corpse of Conan next to me that I will hunt you down and put you down like the common stray dog you are without mercy. I swear to you that I will rain down upon you the vast reserves of wealth and weapons that I possess until you are nothing but a pile of ash which I will sweep aside.

Signed

Githaic “The Mad” Goldhand

"Strange words... comin' from ah traitor ahnd ah killer" Tuzic says with a grumble "Goimbar es tha onleh good Gold'and left ye sick dwed"

"Battle o' teh tagums, craziest one wins"

"So glad Im not wrapped in this madness." The Lord of Avarice mused, shaking his head at what news of events he had gotten recently.

A letter arrived for Githaic ‘the Mad’, wherever he may be.

“Bold and stupid. It’s unfortunate your pitiful family had you exiled from the city in favor of some woodland sprite. Your lament for mercy would have sounded nicely among the rest as I peeled the flesh back from your skull. Come you skittering cockroach, invite yourself to the slaughter so that you may join the rest of them after I bring my heel down on your head.”