The Grand Beaver Hunt

CasChaos

THE GREAT BEAVER HUNT

yV170amgJX3BmzCpGz-2IcjZ1pEKYR8PW1QTmH-MfPYOvVUaOWZfu0vorJhKJ5o8S3KsHXNJgt3WoIojNuionMz7nMvf0E74gRRr6aMDz1JCa5P57058sLrP3DJfy_B_4fne1IA1TLDgvX1oxZGzcEc

FOR THE HEARTH OF THE HOMELAND.

Issued by

Palace Custodian, Marian Blackwood

On this 5th day of Msitza ag Dargund of 491 E.S. 

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

There has been a concerning development.

After various encounters with beavers in the recent past, a sudden crowd of X-oheuChUNbCvrKi9Ur9-Vx8ps4xtoq_7GU4F38XdbtytUe-5ZzyOOX-Ry7x5cqeETUE821XX7JzCsTdgtgHxyWZ3p2HPICHgcVWSQ6tSm9-5RlzCvBG_nzcVna0dvCR1iS15E9WhCWnDiADnkGqViU have invaded the Palace. Likely sourced from a suspicious tipped barrel placed in the hall, these chittering creatures are angered and violent, with an apparent (and concerning) desire for conquest.

The beavers have been spotted in the meeting rooms, in the grand hallways, in the lounges, and most disturbingly, BIgLmQGAC-VbJbXVIFyEh0BKk5xIPdqReBMEjpjD2or5fptVp0kqZGcHwcjIXrOyiG9CFY3r-9or5vWU3koZVk-fAp_JVfIeiPlqwQE5hlYgvpPUpNnG0qJTwV3GiGpiPMh-Mtl-TYGnyl8VBbkY1kc 

They have gone about disrupting meetings, terrorizing the residents of the palace, stashing away food, and meeting any attempts to toss them out with the utmost resistance and audacity.

I call upon the citizens of the Kongzem to please, please, please help me to rid the palace of these river rats. Bring your nets, your breaves (lest they find your shins), and your bravery. 

We will be having a hunt, and we will be having a feast.

I can’t believe that I’ve just written this,

64UiZR-b5cBUF1lJhd3A6ZVEXbuVXmw-_Km0-ZGqH1r8KS1ARiYda78-aIKz9OnF-jS4hUrX_vC8YxQAVHfmcmhdj4YO00la9I19hi4ysoiCZdwgAfwcYVdM0La0jFnQjmpC-D1AqhsVAYk4FPpU8yo

Spoiler

3 pm EST / August 22nd, Tuesday

DLUM VE EDLERVIK AG VE BIRODAL,

Her Royal Majesty, Amaya of Venzia, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, etcetera

His Excellency, Fabian Otto d’Arkent-Kortrevich, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska

Marian Blackwood, Palace Custodian of Hanseti-Ruska