The Syndic Appointment of 73 B.A.

xboxersz

I8f47EddI3VglFYCHqAtqktAHsr6RaYSgwofuja_bduhVbNXKJrvE2yeIh0fs1yatzInzg0tZOXsEo2ojEqc0tGRAsLJqYsUdjLCLZVPvHe43XBQIB0baiz-rKs3g31j5XxwZPZbA4IcAu3kY2ovLNo

The Syndic Appointment of 73 B.A.

In the Year of Our Lord 73 B.A.

ZfSlr10XMs7dLG7O0iw94O4Oo32a9keUbBu7DeRD68ZrVEIFeGIs8DUcG_JyfWWN1qoR6to8vTPE60Sj1lw5uz-1ygGLnvkFpiVLcVA6lFLTfD5JX-NANC02-Th2Yx0uw0ftquOlWqDatAyBxD2DeYM

__________________________________________________________________________________

To the citizens of Balian,

In keeping with the Edict of Communus Civis, the Supreme Assembly has been abolished. In its place, the Citizens Commune shall serve to represent the wider Balianese populace and its agenda henceforth. Its presiding officer, the Syndic of the Commune, is an elected official intended to administrate the Citizens Commune and act as conduit between the Crown and those citizens unrepresented elsewhere within the government. As a novel institution, the Citizens Commune requires a firm guiding hand in its infancy, and thus the first Syndic of the Commune shall be crown-appointed, with elections to resume at the end of the Syndic’s first term. The Censor’s Office congratulates one auspicious candidate for their appointment to national office:

Syndic of the Commune, Segnora Chen Tsune

The upcoming Syndic term shall begin on the first day of 74 B.A. ((Wednesday, September 6th)) ((Wednesday, August 9th)) and expire on the final day of 82 B.A. ((Wednesday, November 1st)). His Majesty wishes the prospective syndic bonaventure in their task of nurturing the Kingdom of Balian to its highest potential.

I8f47EddI3VglFYCHqAtqktAHsr6RaYSgwofuja_bduhVbNXKJrvE2yeIh0fs1yatzInzg0tZOXsEo2ojEqc0tGRAsLJqYsUdjLCLZVPvHe43XBQIB0baiz-rKs3g31j5XxwZPZbA4IcAu3kY2ovLNo

Signed,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Adrian I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Viscount of Eflen and Anatis, Baron of Brucca,Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lord of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HIS EXCELLENCY, Belyn Gris, Censor of the Crown