A New Dawn, A Owl Reborn

lemonke

RanalethCrest.png

Spoiler

A diverse array of scholars and peasant knights partook on a journey through the land of Celia'lin. Their quest: to offer knowledge and protection to the former citizens of Celia'nor . Although their pockets may have been holding naught, their hearts burned with determination to the task ahead. Proudly, they displayed the banners of their elderly house - the Ranaleth family. This symbol could signify foredanger or perhaps the dawn of a new era for both the people of Celia'lin and the Ranaleth family themselves. Furthermore, they mustered their iron strength and hearty passion for a bright future to aid in the building of a new elven settlement. It was not clear why such a forgotten family sought to return but at least their old home was found with gleeful waves of laughter and cheering moods but perchance still carrying a heavy and unknown burden upon their shoulders.

Spoiler

Just a small development post of my group! If someone of Celia'nin would be interested to find out more and interact, just dm me :)) Everyone is free to comment and react to this since it's public knowledge!

"ay'Celia'lin. They are all coming home." cheered Raziel Amethil preparing for many difficult conversations with his favorite Ranaleth.

“Hey, buddy. You’re not the Owl.” So declared Alkhayin, the Great Owl. “You’re just not that guy.” 

9 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

“Hey, buddy. You’re not the Owl.” So declared Alkhayin, the Great Owl. “You’re just not that guy.” 

"Yes, I'm that guy, buddy. I can prove it! " So declared a random peasant guy wearing a owl helmet. However, who would listen to a peasant?

3 hours ago, Werew0lf said:

Hey, buddy. You’re not the Owl.” So declared Alkhayin, the Great Owl. “You’re just not that guy.” 

“Praise the Great Owl!”