Ninjahade

Minecraft IGN(s):

Ninjahade

Discord:

ninjahade

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Borderline ERP, ( since it does not allow me to attach any files i put a link to an image on google drive ) https://drive.google.com/file/d/12IUryI6YPrPEdb9yLFi4p9jXS1SokN-6/view?usp=sharing

What circumstances led to this ban?

One of my characters is engaged to my friends character and we thought it would be fun to fool around the concept of them having a child, not knowing how much "explicit " or " to much flirty we could be " we started messing around leading to a FTB situation , we leaved since it was late in my time zone and they had to do something irl and some time later i discovered i got banned .

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree that the situation went a bit too far and we could've been more cautious; also that the RP could be considerate a delicate topic. I believe we didn't know how much explicit was, and the RP produced was something that came out more of not knowing what the allowed things were. If we knew we couldn't emote or say certain things, we definitely would not have done it. I believe a week ban can be a bit excessive since it is my first time "breaking the rules", and I have always behaved and tried to follow the rules . I can assure that it was an honest mistake and ask that the ban time be lowered

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

For me lotc is one of the best parts of the day after the stress of college it helps me out dissconect of the bad things of the day and i also meet some great people and make awesome friends here i want to rp and expend time with them at the server to have fun together. Also a war is happening right now at my Nation: Nevaehlen . The final battle is happening on saturday and i want to attend to help my friends and be part of the experience with them.

Attach other relevant information.

For the last part i just want to say English is not my first lenguage so may there be some errors at the form , im sorry for that .

Appeal denied.

Your ban has already been lifted due to your ban automatically expiring. We do not accept appeals for temporary bans.