Land-Lease for Githaic Goldhand

_RoyalCrafter_

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

23 eron Kaldithrun, 152 S.A

27/10/2023

ISSUED BY:

THE OBSIDIAN THRONE

ujkWYanmz2SCmJTZVBT-mezsgsly8Z80MC-e5DfCH5L_99dIxoGpYNH22Hy3VUqct7vsPrIgsCAEAuKaUIDa66vZMJFFU3nnhhx-cltak4KJhMf0uhtEybkMlGerzmA6cL69zjIMS_cadiYQGtYoiBs

ᛏᛁᛏᛚᛖ

Land-Lease for Githaic Goldhand

ᛚᚨᚾᛞ

ujkWYanmz2SCmJTZVBT-mezsgsly8Z80MC-e5DfCH5L_99dIxoGpYNH22Hy3VUqct7vsPrIgsCAEAuKaUIDa66vZMJFFU3nnhhx-cltak4KJhMf0uhtEybkMlGerzmA6cL69zjIMS_cadiYQGtYoiBs

The Grand Kingdom of Urguan agrees to lease a portion land of the land of the Urguani capital to Githaic Goldhand following conditions:

Article I - Payment

I. Githaic Goldhand will pay the Grand Kingdom of Urguan a direct sum of 900 mina.

II. Should this payment not be met, The Grand Kingdom of Urguan retains full rights to evict the property.

Article II - Land Occupation

I. The property of Githaic Goldhand shall occupy a 30x30 metre area at the capital.

II. The property is allowed to expand underground should need be, to sizes within reason, and as long as other infrastructure is not compromised.

III. Should the sections above be violated, then The Grand Kingdom of Urguan retains full rights to evict the land.

Article III - Land Use

I. The land provided can be used for any purpose, as long as it does not violate standard Urguani law.

II. Voidal research may be conducted on this land, provided it does not violate Urguani law or Faith.

III. The land cannot be used to host foreign or hostile militaries.

IV. While living upon the lands of The Grand Kingdom of Urguan, the tenants will be subjected to Urguani law.

V. Should these rules be violated then The Grand Kingdom of Urguan retains full rights to evict the land.

Article IV - Duration

I. This lease shall last 6 stone months, after which this contract is expired.

II. The contract/lease takes into effect when the property is built.

Signed,

Garedyn The Emerald,

Grand King of Urguan, Chief of the Mossborn,

Seer of Hefrumm, Zealot of the Triad

Signed,

Githaic Goldhand

Edited by _RoyalCrafter_