DOMINUS - SWEPT BY THE SWAMP

OwOrc

FMV1uwtu2CbFXa5bq3MW2Na4RPuE9HdzXcOj_9sLKFAzQbl_1noVZETQEFLxUGB1O2a1DjFOqrvtyz3dHUPS6wvAX42bnxv4kbx8Xsg0KuE6LgStZPlmE4g_j84CD6SwoD0skM-mWDg_qTeXaM3eK7I

WHERE IS THE DOMINUS?

GONE.

To all those that may come across this missive 

THE DOMINUS... Where to begin? He was the hand of a Snake, of a vicious tyrant that threw away the rights of his citizenry. An Orc not worthy of calling himself Krug's descendent. No man like that deserves to serve my Brother, the REX! I, Marosh'Lak, hereby take the position, I claim it by right of our victory in the civil strife. I issue no demands. This false 'Dominus' deserves not the title, and he deserves not the right of klomp to defend it.

However, I will state this: I am no Akaal.. If he wishes to claim back the title of Dominus, I call upon him to win it back in klomp, I will except a public missive explaining why he did not support our Rex, and publicly demanding a KLOMP! He will prove his might through FISTS! If he fails to make this missive, then he is no Dominus. He is a rat. A coward. He is no son of Krug, and I grant him no further honour of my time.

This will last in perpetuity or until a new Dominus is appointed by the Rex, but the seat must not remain empty, nor filled by a traitor to Krug!

The swamps arise.

SIGNED,

Dominus of Krugmar, Marosh’Lak

•