Iudicium Pro Purgatio Nobilii

SmartScout

yVhyh59bubxwbU24yoh9j3yQP-smU0i0Ew-9xHMRumV_VYtJPQdlyzSGLeby4aN-dVZPteM6GLRBqk2ZZvttNvcBhfKBnj1wD1WxbdFufjauvhBZkN3N0ly5OTY4xML16SxRR7dniND9LiNwb5JhuTk

Iudicium Pro Purgatio Nobilii

Trials of the Purity of the Nobility

YFXyi2aEIG89b-wtWKPul50MmCcdN-UKtYl12NADoIo2l09c71Z3msXEoWID9fpEGHVug0I1TZWL6a0z_sJ-98x8dHqtlriCs_X36aWR0AYnYyRAANkj2gqFNLlvLi0grAxgZvXR-Tl65b8kM-i6t-0

5th of Sigismund’s End of 83 B.A

LHwwXsBJ9lP3P1K1QtzlTUslIs2Bq2Pa8aicOBa1lXIG7gpvaOvsAdgR4D-ubUCtwpCxGxQkq1x9echE2_P1PgYC1LBt-sHl_dbJR_5fwyOAxVsCnSLU57OZ0i6KPFlaN4LwM66kWeBjJSGo4FILCv4

The Magisterium is once again summoning members of Balian’s esteemed noble houses for testing after the lack of response to the previous missive. Children under the age of ten are exempt; however, upon reaching the specified age, their presence is requested. The examination will involve a superficial incision to either the palm, or back of one’s forearm with a golden dagger and the application of salt to the wound. In the case of individuals below the age of eighteen, they will undergo a mild puncture to the finger, along with the aforementioned salt application. We kindly request a composed and tranquil acquiescence to this examination, aiming to facilitate the progression of our collective future endeavours.

The designated individuals authorized to conduct the aforementioned tests are as follows:

1. Ser Robert Joseph de Lyons

2. Gwenyth Callista Vilac-Vuiller

3. Johan Stor Vuiller

4. Annette Roelle

Non-compliance with the testing procedure, either through absence or refusal, poses a risk to your standing as peerage and nobility within the realm. Such actions may lead to the presumption of darkspawn affiliation, and the ensuing consequences shall be commensurate with such implications. 

The crimes of being or consortium with a dark mage, creature, or worshipper of the daemonic are clearly stated in the Lex Criminals, specifically in Article V, Sections 7 and 8, On Devilry and On Dark Magics specifically, in which all such crimes, by being, participation, or knowing association are noted as Felonies. By the precedent set in the case of Adam Randall, as judged by King Alexander the Just, all officials of our Government are held to a higher standard, and thus, due to the damage a government clouded by darkness, deceit, and evil, reprehensible creatures can cause to any nation, especially one in line with GOD's precepts, commandments, and justifications, it is imperative that all who are asked participate fully and without hesitation, and those who are found to be in darkness or refuse to cooperate with testing must be cleansed for the good of all, with outright refusal being an act of Treason, with all the things that come with such, for the individual and their House.

LHwwXsBJ9lP3P1K1QtzlTUslIs2Bq2Pa8aicOBa1lXIG7gpvaOvsAdgR4D-ubUCtwpCxGxQkq1x9echE2_P1PgYC1LBt-sHl_dbJR_5fwyOAxVsCnSLU57OZ0i6KPFlaN4LwM66kWeBjJSGo4FILCv4

Signed,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, ADRIAN I,

BY THE GRACE OF GOD, KING OF BALIAN, VISCOUNT OF POMPOURELIA, EFLEN AND ANATIS, BARON OF BRUCCA, VALENS, MALENOS, GOZA AND CIAVOLA, LORD OF PORTOREGNE, ATRUS AND MONTEROSA, WARDEN OF LA COSTA RUBINISSIMA, PRINCE OF THE HOLY ORENIAN EMPIRE, PROTECTOR OF THE HEARTLANDERS AND THE SOUTH, ETCETERA

HIS EXCELLENCY, SER ROBERT JOSEPH DE LYONS,

BARON OF ENDEROCA, CAVALIER OF THE ORDER OF THE SILVER COMET, MAGISTER OF THE KINGDOM OF BALIAN

HER LADYSHIP, GWENYTH CALLISTA VILAC-VUILLER,

COUNTESS-CONSORT OF AQUILAE,  QAESTOR OF THE MAGISTERIUM

((OOC: Credits and Contact Info)

Spoiler

Credit to @_yink_for writing the bulk of this, and to @Haraldfor his work on the original missive here:

!

Edited by SmartScout