imalwayshigh

Discord:

mononokefan

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Homophobic/prejudice slurs

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was talking in the LOTC discord and quoted an inappropriate meme. (You can DM me or comment if you'd like to know specifics, I'm just scared to repeat it here.)

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree that my actions were out of place, and that it's important to maintain a respectful community. I was only surprised that, after seeing some of the more mature themes on LOTC, that my joke was received in such a bad light. Obviously I will refrain from crude language / jokes from here on out, and I apologize to anyone who may have been offended.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

It's the best form of roleplay that I've encountered online, and I had a blast while I played.
I also have some good ideas for a character, and really want to re-join the community, even if it's in-game only from here on out.

Attach other relevant information.

You can ask for what I said on discord or in the comments.

Your ban-appeal is being reviewed. You can expect a response within the next 72 hours.

Your appeal is denied. It was discovered you are alting to avoid a ban on this account. You must appeal your original ban before you may resume playing on the server. You will be given an infraction for ban evading which will push your next appeal to 3 months from now. You may attempt another appeal on or after 17 Feb 2024. Please account for your actions that led to your banning on your old main account and this account.