WRIT OF DISOWNMENT

critter

4pE-UouxHy1i-Za3BPMI-xH0rc8z8gZn9g40vbtdfucWO1VhK7D1uy7PNsqz1O_qrnFt6yHF1y4P2kKzZydwJkARzOe4Jb9JSfO_T0w2T5x9DZJRjZ1GnkgQ_3RuDmZGue9esvw09QOUSRGp4PHCBqg

XpqbH-oZuKODLFJ0AnnmxnwW7y50snF8Kg1Em7nt8_XupuAa2KnFOnC_KCqYnNxIzYUs39TuvHb8UJ0k1E5j3xJYrrqBYXjKd_GztVAYFAcSc_aQQ1IWgDE4n6TsE651sdYiXM6slve0xgTS2u7dRBI

1350 A.H. - Present

ybxH419ewC3xGNHCH0f2XxVhmtnCQSkIN4-eHU77vKxFvmt2YWSoGBH5Nvk6IYnN4nf5nUU8A9t1asUj0vzEZelTzMLDSouagoZLFhPxFP0PJWc2fSF0TLg2Es2piI8ZY0vudoBaX00gDTsDP45XCEI

───

Skennerton Fraktur

From Ashes, We Rise

EST 143 E.S. - Present | 1590 A.H. - Present

⋅ ───⊱༺⠀⠀༻⊰─── ⋅

12th of Joma & Umund | 506 E.S

⋅ ───────────────⊱༺⠀I⠀༻⊰─────────────── ⋅

VA EDLERVIK,

By the Will of the Crown and the leal House of Amador, Bo Amador is hereby disowned on grounds of treason. His name and the name of his line shall henceforth be known to us as Nikuldov, struck and barred from the lineage and honours of the House Amador until such a time the rightful reigning Patriarch finds him redeemed.

Such a verdict is borne from my understanding that my once-cousin Bo, with whom I share the common ancestor of Katherine daughter of Henrik I Amador, consorts with the anathema League of Veletz, and speaks against Hanseti-Ruska and Amador’s sworn fealty to the Dual Kingdoms. Now more than ever, after the death of Arn Colborn, son of Liridona Amador, in the field of battle, the bond of this House’s good blood is to those lands which would crusade for the rightful cause. Though I do not decree Bo Nikuldov kinslayer, knowing he raises no sword for Veletz as of yet, I do remind him who he consorts with.

It brings great pain to this house to turn away from our flock one who sees the brightest flame for our future; however, to consort with those considered anathema is a sinful wrong which burns deeper than even the bonds of blood, and this house will not stand to see itself divided. I do not doubt that Bo wishes to see our family restored to all we have been: I do not doubt he has acted in what he thought in his heart was right: but the hearts of men are flawed, and it is the deception to which he has fallen astray which forces my hand. 

The House Amador holds fast to its oaths to His Royal Majesty Aleksandr II, who rules his Kingdoms by divine right. We raise our blades for His Majesty and the Holy Mother Church, by the righteous will of GODAN. We know the claims of no kin who would, however deceived, turn their backs to Him. 

From ashes, we rise.

PETRAVEZK IV VATRAGAN,

GboD0sLIv5-MjmVrK8EmHMnTafuPZtUfTDhB6wOsNr9i12w7K0h0u8qmyQXhVHA4A2vh0Z5H-IPnRmkAT1Y4KcORlClcY3FTj1iGH6olti9lk3TZjIOMEjZVD0Q8M1Pg5TMk5WEAefIboTl5G84-bXg

His Lordship, Henrik III Edvard Amador, 11th Baron of Mondstadt, Lord of Queen’s Crossing, Patriarch of the House of Amador and High Archivist to the Royal Valdev Library

Liridona did not come out of her room that night. She did not even allow her children in as she wept for the son she lost, and the nephew she believed she failed.