| Seeing as One |

aCQYICRBfs_ootevLbfyvORqgs19ZsaTavaRg2Nw4ITWirhdhQnOnGVk3V9UmA53qZkdcF5qajdPWUHbYv2_tNklq4QatTQrcImsI1VizK22BEoA0CHMCUIj6KS29glBPMBiH0KEp2N0f5XLZwakcBw

Seeing As One

bmZnZUokI8UW1z48dlS_d3KeUsvRbL4oWG5ujfsZ-qThODHyxy1uDUHTeaya17WXd_oChHN22jSA1_ydvCRa9oYG2STM1wUQjMRVhZt29no6euV5pecLEFVWFjquH4XbKADo1I-QeBrR6LBObrMibB4

[!] A note would be carried by bird to all citizens of Hefrumm, and to close friends of the village.

aCQYICRBfs_ootevLbfyvORqgs19ZsaTavaRg2Nw4ITWirhdhQnOnGVk3V9UmA53qZkdcF5qajdPWUHbYv2_tNklq4QatTQrcImsI1VizK22BEoA0CHMCUIj6KS29glBPMBiH0KEp2N0f5XLZwakcBw

Forest Dwedmar, and friends of Hefrumm -  I take pride knowing our blades have joined the Coalition in striking down the Khorvadic forces of Veletz in the battle of Hippo’s Gorge. We will celebrate the elimination of the corrupted state in time, though I write to you now with more. A vision of Anbella’s grace - a warning to our kin. 

For ten days and nights I sat in worship in my chambers before a clear vision was granted to me… The Hearth Mother showed me what I can only believe is the beautiful forests of our new lands - though they were not right. One after the other… I sat in fear as I heard the voices of our village, my friends and family, called out in horror. A darkness fell upon the sky and trees and before my very eyes the sun was blotted out by the seat of the Brathmordakin's power - the moon, and Khaz’A’Dentrumm. An ancient omen related to the new lands cannot be ignored, and with you all involved in her riddles... I call upon those of the village and of the Seer’s Council to join me in receiving another vision from our Lady Anbella, perhaps in her generosity we will be granted further guidance. We will meet within the year, and I shall guide those willing to receive such a blessing. Seek me out with your questions.

Brathmordakin Guide.

ᛒᚱᚨᚦᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚲᛁᚾ ᚷᚢᛁᛞᛖ

Tuzic Mossborn -

High Chief of Hefrumm, Seer of Hefrumm.

OOC: 

Spoiler

Time/Place: TBA - Check Discord