Tavern Night: Blind Taste Testing

Untitled236_20240106000844.png?ex=65ab5565&is=6598e065&hm=7fa8f21df06f38847db082a66270ff860a366838599635ef238f6813b8149431&

TAVERNENABEND: BLINDE VERKOSTUNG!

TAVERN NIGHT: BLIND TASTE TESTING!

Issued by the Herrin Der Gastfreundschaft

in the year of our Lord 1959

"Liebe Leserin, lieber Leser,

Greetings to thee, the loyal readers! This missive heralds the forthcoming tavern night to be held at the esteemed Drunken Maiden in Minitz! However, mark ye well, for this tavern eve shall be centered around a special event. In brief, I find myself blessed with an abundance of ale in my newfound stock. Verily, I possess many duplicates that I am disposed to part with! Hence, I have devised a contest of blind tasting, wherein those who can discern the alcohol's type and its components shall sup for naught! There will be Seven rounds! Yet, for those who err in their judgement... they shall pay full fare for their libations.

Yet, fear not, for 'tis not mandatory to partake in such revels to attend the tavern night! The tasting contest shall unfold upstairs, whilst the customary revelry of the tavern night shall thrive downstairs at the bar! As customary, younglings are welcome, as we boast an ample selection of non-inebriating beverages!

All are bid to attend, and thou, dear reader, art encouraged to extend thine invitations! I eagerly await thy presence at this festive gathering!

This shall take place on the Sun's smile of 17th, 1959."

Spoiler

OOC date: Sunday, January 14th, 5 PM EST!

Gute Reise,

HERRIN DER GASTFREUNDSCHAFT of The Noble Council, 'Ms. E'