THE JESTERS JAMBOREE

YTLpv1_d_YCcN2TENxK9PiBkTucMSWOPh8l9NUVPcLJPeryF6iHsPTmXybAIgiVVREFTIaxqI-sur-NHCvO38cPsHXFnCGlndcsVm4FlnSrYpkHHpPxlzlP6U6x5GIIy0nmA-Wuslx2KwqMq

VAtiUZbt1nrjYJOWx7nf7D-npjeQ2KMC0phrtuwXN5y3SWaCUZblV2-BxFKc1FhLMFeBXYAEoGUFKEHYnKVC49FeKO-kFsbhTkdcMUbr2meIpyIm6aJ2bWycTRo5VQdBUcKxwQQ2-Bd85Yh7DfB7HvXoIgJUGSnfJwzZ79uM_E_KBxjrnUNkgvHcKcCk6UIdQ6YIpCd3evqd-ouY4z9qNDGWvZXUzPlHcaeBhP9Tq4Z0berKLBtlGd_AWBF4L9dFs7fkDmyLrCOJYe7MQkNV_uAu1-Z5crhfr8_iaDs5LSw1BDQxJdn7hd9f2RBtb6UtP6ybkyIXoCwidQGy0RHaTSyKr5IsZmfW1DZ_Nckk5F94YWb_8xnMZCtodJN4LMbcpbMhGN9ayVUrx1ZQ6k9fr9q0-cB-kt5SzxCBtjym1dsJdb8O8yhjVJJ0Pe_d_0fK7QtB2KHugW38B_wViRMfWwVrL0buAbf3oBf71-TtVrKl_4FkKE0Y7uDIScedmnhpCwqEJgO-gTfHr4Lud1ZeftFxHJry1sH-LnRk52g2VLrm8K30r18FtRojIpOjdXub

There once was a bard named Rowena, whose tunes could make minstrels much keener.
On a musical spree, she toured land and sea, now the whole realm sings of her demeanor!

vHJgWREmLg5YrkMLr980E9wGZ06mwDLcW64VAdO4fJbjXwemsySBCX2y09rnyrqf_hTKxbizdG8cHDAr5niVkxh1KG4M4FjCzILPLRklaYTdZ5r5kXIqZRandkL74kgiJ8_ja6GCrMgN9vU-

wC4_OvFXWovnuO6F1WnJga1Fr2-bkvQoP8HIE6p30l5ySwzAeDNQG7kAG8NxfBufeoVeagReJ8ZnqwVkVPI9LLTQvLpp5x28PGWWw1erg_N78wSYHchx_lx9eWcuyDah8-0-C_VGsQHniBVW

Hark, good folk of the realm, and lend thine ears to a most mirthful tidings! By bards decree and with glee unbounded, let it be known far and wide that the esteemed and aspiring bardmancer, the fair Rowena af Caesterwick, hath declared her grand quest to embark upon a wondrous world tour!

With harp in hand and a voice as sweet as ambrosia, Rowena doth seek to enchant the hearts of all lands with her melodious musings. From the hamlets to the castles, through thickets and across yon rolling hills, she yearns to sprinkle joy like pixie dust upon the ears of the goodly people. The minstrel's journey shall know no bounds as she doth traverse the map, a troubadour on a tuneful mission. Her lute shall sing tales of love and merriment, and her ballads shall echo through the very stones of ancient keeps.

Henceforth, let it be known that Rowena af Caesterwick craves not riches nor jewels, but rather the applause and cheer of every soul who doth witness her bardic prowess. Tarry not, fair citizens, for the caravan of melody and jest shall soon grace thy lands. Prepare thy revelry and make merry, for Rowena's world tour is nigh upon us! So spread the word like wildfire in the meadows, and let it be sung from the mountaintops – Rowena the bardmancer is set to serenade the realms with a melody that shall resonate for eons to come! May her tour be as epic as a dragon's roar and as joyous as a jesters' jamboree!

Be thee from the North or South, East or West, should ye desire the dulcet tones of Rowena's minstrelsy to grace thy halls and byways, send forth a missive. Yet, heed this counsel, for the fair bardmancer doth seek but a humble pledge – a vow of personal safety on this tuneful quest. So, ye rulers and sovereigns, extend thy invitations freely, and Rowena af Caesterwick shall dance with delight to the rhythm of thy lands. A guarantee of safety and a concert of merriment await those who dare to welcome this whimsical minstrel into their midst!

SIGNED,

ZKALYW1lb5CfbCEUTxr1o23eVhzqbJBIooZgWUUWXz6US5saMVLVQLAlxQdIjH4hN_Lg7tUBvdqXpy5ETkFT4aJW3rKgQx3NUAc-n0sszRMvCjYK7Q9ypBWjtGRtPHO1QuHjttSlFeUCKfdH

Spoiler

Hello! You may or may not have seen me wandering around various settlements these past few days, performing. I want to try and visit every single realm on the server and offer an event! If you're interested, please respond to this post with a letter and we can try to arrange a date/time. I'm really not picky, I'll go absoloutely anywhere. You want me to perform in your necromancer lair? Sure thing, man. Oh, the orc moot needs some entertainment? Sign me up, fella.

Swing a response to this thread, and we can make it happen. :)

Father Belisarios of Balian, having heard her concert in the Hungry hippo establishment, smiled at the news, writing a letter,

"Dona Rowena

I hope that you might be able to perform for a mass I have planned for the next month. It would be good to bring a talent such as yourself to liven up the crowd."

-Father Belisarios of Balian.

Athir gazes at the colorful flyer, his eyes wide with curiosity. He tilts his head, unable to read the words, but the pictures of musical instruments and a smiling lady capture his imagination.