Secrets must be revealed

armoria_2024-01-23-17-12-21.png?ex=65c25a73&is=65afe573&hm=919854ed2558783d479c649d2a8dfd05249a12595451178320f2241c3fa93853&

Secrets must be revealed

OOC Disclaimer: All letters from now is solely information shared between Gremlik and Grommash 

The Rex of the Urukhim would receive a letter stamped with a gear and pliers. The letter would adress Rex Grommash with the following. 

"Rex Grommash, Gol'goz Kabal were impressed by the Horde and its accomplishments. They liked Gobtown as well but the climate was way to foreign for them being dwellers of the far north the humidity and the heat was hard for them to adapt to. They also understood that the deserts are holy and sacred for the children of Krug.

The macanations and schemes that the Gol'goz Kabal have little regard for nature as they see enrichment of wealth and power as the ultimate goal no matter means my Rex.

I must tell you Rex that Gibz the Shas struck a deal with the King of the Weefolk that the Gol'ga'zob may settle an abandoned ruin within the halfling realm. I'm your eyes and ears. My loss of speech is both a blessing and curse, I can no longer speak the tongue of Krug but my secrets can not be revealed.

I shall be your eyes and go unseen." 

Gremlik Snukerslung,
Seeker of secrets of the Gol'goz Kabal