Kaethul <--> Vortice: Non-Aggression & Trade

This contract concerns the Nation of Kaethul and the Unified Domain of Vortice; who will here on be referred to as Signatories.
7TAKnCq.png

Article I;  

I) Kaethul will sell resources to Vortice at prices conducive to their ‘Grand Comparison’ average, best price or lower (with bulk discounts).

Article II; 

II) Kaethul hereby grants permission to an assigned and curated plot of land, that will act as moderated sovereign Vortice soil. Any number of merchant vendors can be set up within this assigned space subject to Vortice moderation and rent.

a) Moderated Sovereign soil: is where the area is governed by both signatories, with the latter taking precedence within contradictions. Lawbreakers will be treated in accordance with said offended laws in the Kaethul Justice system according to available law house precedent. Citizens of Vortice who break Kaethul law will be kept and confined to their Moderated Sovereign soil until such a point that they are summoned for trial, sentencing and to progress through the Kaethul Justice system. Should the citizen leave this Moderated Sovereign soil before receiving their sentence, the nation of Vortice may declare the citizen's citizenship/titles revoked, or pay a [minor infraction fee].

Article III;

I) Citizens of either signatories who identify themselves are not to be harmed by parties of the opposing signatory.

Article IV;
II) The nation of Vortice will support, legitimise, and acknowledge the lawfulness of signed contracts written in Kaethul and by documented officials/nobles/aristocrats of Kaethul. In the event of enforcement being necessary, the signatories will work together to come to a peaceful agreement; Communication will be established between the signatories and a plan will be discussed, agreed upon, and enacted for the acquisition of the contract's fulfillment/repayment.

In assisting the nation of Kaethul in carrying out the terms of a contract, any fines the contract breaker incurs will grant Vortice a 20% cut. (I.E., If a contractor breaks a contract worth 2k and Vortice apprehends and forces them to pay what is owed, Vortice receives 400 Minas.)

Article IV;

I) The Signatories will adhere to a pact of non-aggression and will not incite conflict between them. Neither signatory will provide military or economic aid to powers hostile to the other.

Article V;

I) Faith and Friendship: The Signatories will engage in the spirit of good faith, whereupon reasonable deals will be offered to respective parties in time of need. Equally, if members of either nation are caught on the road by respective raiding parties and identify themselves, reasonable efforts should be made to let them go unless they cause deliberate offense.

For example, each party may provide discounts on resources or seek to provide needed resources at least partially in exchange for other goods.

Article VI;

I) End Clause; this contract ends when both nations agree and sign for its dissolution. Alternatively, if only one party wishes for the end of such an agreement, the respective party can pay the opposing party one thousand minas (+1% interest to counter inflation per annum after signing); this constitutes a major infraction.

a) Minor infraction: A minor infraction is 5% of the price of the major infraction, paid to the ‘victim’/other party within this contract.

GYNJ6Mv.png

Signed by Aerith Maelstorm, Minister of Internal Affairs of Vortice, on behalf of Her Sovereignty Lenora Jusmia and His Highness Gusiam Jusmia, Sovereign Consort and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Vortice,

Evidence (A)(B)

Signed by Yera Silveira, Overlord of the Commerce City-State of Kaethul, Master of the Hidden Tower, Magister of Hohkmat,

Evidence (A)

Summary:

Spoiler

Vortice gets good future deals

Vortice gets an Embassy!

Vortice supports Kaethuls’ business contracts as legal and breaks people's kneecaps in exchange for pay (if they want to).

Nonaggression Pact

Good vibes/friendship (We’ll trade in the future from a position of mutual friendship and GOOD rates)