A SUMMON TO THE TABLE FOR SER EMILIO VAROCHE

RaijenStars

A SUMMON TO THE TABLE

FOR SER EMILIO VAROCHE

bPiTg0Zx-pjGuDmcGcDKYm71kWwr2B9n1sj11ma_4lEDtGUXRrKF0B2wjZ5Xnwv63HCIjtMo-GljDsKvADF_v6TLZyAxE1Ff71a9UDNJtOmL_AbRzcMYzhJbujc2t-rQZMfNUBInwf2BwN46ipnfU-0

By writ of the

KNIGHT-PARAMOUNT

on this 8th of Mstiza and Dargun of 518

fJ6RdVaAyZ_IhUs-U78wa_etmE4VOCskVwa92JbF_UKiiInysrLRSz7L2IqK4UTOkFao5r2qKsUWY2W3EM0kzfw_TWAW9EL40D2-ia5jsWlf5xlGnnMizhFrRehX9i4wIgen5PCxLnrKw8IFRBb6_kE

Once squires start their path, the first lesson I teach them is the importance of their image. The knights of a kingdom are the face, the champions of the crown. An action of a knight is never theirs alone, but the action of the chosen warriors of a nation, of their king. Hence, I expect my knights and squires to act accordingly.

Recent rumors have spread about the behavior of a knight of our table which can not be described as anything one would expect a knight of a proud nation to do in a foreign state, or even inside our own nation.

And so, I call Ser Emilio Varoche to come to the table to explain his side of events and the claims made against the knight so as to see the truth of these claims on a date that will be set once Ser Emilio accepts the letter.

u1y63SD4ziZOqyEYYu9Idj86ZAIGQ_Iz-gzVXKSWFyKWPRE4QqMQmDQG0ZFiV6MBWXICyA1bvrVQR-ruZrIJzfr1i9MiT0SyMWBl5sMiQH5HrtNYY6nu6HzV9BkXOPLqkb1n9G4lMdEFBNvXzoh98bc

signed

His Excellency, Ser Fredrich Leo Ludovar, Knight Paramount of Hanseti-Ruska