To Document the Mali'ker Culture

To Document the Mali'ker Culture

ðαℜɦɛɮu ɱαɛɦչɦɛʅ’ʊɦռӄαʂש

524xUCGM8jtMa7PPNowpMeNMHdPLLUfKvP85Y96oK_AUCBWZkWSGygBTqVlHmiYwuSq_SriY2bAraZx9tfa352GGOCg6PoWFkO5sV6AFQUf6EHGQuojx7ISLHFdxBhb2-TEyEFfE1IfMho8OJ2_n5Fc

♫ ♩ ♬♩ ♫ 

└─────────────────┘

5DGrKW2-svFnSQ3K5e-Ns6LbfBpMrsmEAjHgezvxIjNmSef1__JpDRy-cZUQejJH5RnyOz9eEhVU1qvti6PVdbaBUD57u8BYbOjEIkHxINkAd73VJkNXxr4AMqGjV7SjU6eHqvpbF9_CBPEbLtWojL8

To the Ashen Folk of Aevos

Not too long ago, my kin and I arrived from the distant land: Ramasar, a land rich with culture, history, and Mali’ker. Our ashen-skinned kin have– in all honesty– been a rare find ever since our arrival. The fall of Nor’Velyth perhaps hadsome influence on the spread of our kin, even if the city was already abandoned before its unfortunate end. Some of our kind live in Lurin, othershave vassalized themselves under the Humans of Brabant. A majority, no doubt, live within the various other Elven states scattered all across the land.

Clan Val’taelu would like to find out where the other Ashen Folk currently reside, so that we may build connections with our fellow kin from all over Aevos. Even if we live divided, we should still be united in our common goal: to preserve the cultures and traditions that make us, us.

image.png?ex=662036bc&is=660dc1bc&hm=b4aef010cc6316b982ed25dad149166bcfb970e12d6ddd30173cc283356620c5&

We, Clan Val'taelu, would like to document the existing groups of Mali’ker and all the different cultures present within these lands. Therefore, we must urge all Ashen Folk to work together with us on this. Whether there are just two of you or ten, we ask of the following info to be sent to any of the signatories found below so that our history may be properly documented:

- Name of your Clan/group, as well as the crest in use

- Where does your Clan/group currently reside?

- Dominant religion of your Clan/group

- A short description of who you are and what values your group represent

- Notable traditions and cultural practises

- Any additional info you would like to be included

This info will all be collected and published in a frequently updated ledger, where it will then be distributed to all ‘ker of Aevos. Our ancient history may be well known, but we must ensure our modern history does not remain undocumented or get wiped entirely. Even if we are divided now, it does notmake any one Clan more or less relevant. Clan Val’taelu would like to thank all Mali’ker who take part in this endeavor in advance.

vBpnxSsbA1Eye60uNuORHqwjIjsy1LUiyMsD_hYZxaBQ6txcE8lUMBHsDywojcFiU3khaqIyInismNSuO95hINq7eGdJET18dCl_AfzyWS3Hems-qBXIOOJhbTw_kI8YHavPjUknJRav6LR4UIfad9c

May the tides be kind

չ¤ɮ ȶɦɛȶ’ʊչɦչɦɛʅ

AITHLIN VAL’TAELU

Taluhn Yokeryma of Clan Val’Taelu

756qPmkTUltDXkpXVMWNNLxh-Zu8AgqRKGQ9tPTXZQtxOG94IifqgNsrK7SqCNT-QaReKWkYLc_1S_EqbgHlISLX_aTbHWTu9AAfAAPOoOX-_4uh0BRv6us7YYlEiNaPFy50r5vZyH6ijtaPzbq73T8

MIRASUL OF VAL'TAELU

Tyuth’vehm of Clan Val’taelu, Dialectician in Practical Green Production, Hoarder of Intrinsics and Items.

NRK42abDlXGP2K2d1n64j722y5RUzep8GV0vyAjj9u7f2MG99K8SMwQWcairYLQSZuMITCjDcJSQDJVTlVSN-67-OsS1cRcIq_K6UhDM3dxtwC_RYX8a27rkkwdibIT6jI5jFc_Zn_iUpy1DH6e7KW0

AMARIA VAL’TAELU

Tyuth’szyr’mo of Clan Val’Taelu

xrdMo4Xt3dRSbF1cB4v9oSBzjLqwW-OkBSisihhwWr8BUyuX4Nu9HT9hBDQOocJOS9unXHi3XCGgpsCaXaFyqiM6zxwaHvxPxnV2leFagnhMcpeEId8V1YZqioFNVBBtyvHA-RIKIDgwouzPuhbZkdY

DEYANIRA VAL’TAELU

Tyuth’kasy of Clan Val’Taelu

v24kMCe8yFovZEEgCzwcOl_MSkFN9eXp13qlr3rhd-LDkInjxHknE4_VnB52DquQGRd7qNWHZetPPyLxY99FM0sGFTuANo5Vo3EM0WMzl-o86rAY9S6BQTJyJoWUKRrMIxEFCazHOr51-2m2RUFZKvM

Spoiler

Hello! We're looking to get a bit of an RP project going, documenting the various currently active Dark Elf groups, their culture, traditions, etc. If you're interested, the goal is compile what we're sent into a public post, aiming to log and document the currently active, so "modern" Delf groups!

Feel free to send me stuff over through forum pm's, or in game to ign Statherian

Special thanks to @Gutz & @X3N0 for proof reading the post

"......Did Aithlin forge my signature?" Deyanira squints.

Just now, Cheese said:

"......Did Aithlin forge my signature?" Deyanira squints.

"Hush." Aithlin said, patting Deya's head.

He totally did.

Mirasul Val'taelu hums as he re-enters Celia'nor from a business trip, a pack of coin he had scurried off to collect fisted in his hand- evidence of such leave from home. He had work to do, much of it-- yet he loved every second of it.

"After the loss of Nor’Velyth, the conservation of 'ker culture is bigger than just my own Clan. I just hope my ashen kin may recognize that as well." he would muse to no one except himself.

16 minutes ago, Statherian said:

"Hush." Aithlin said, patting Deya's head.

He totally did.

"You spelled my name wrong," She points out.

image.png?ex=66203bbe&is=660dc6be&hm=0e761297c082ae9739017b0d6a5c1aec074c7dafa482dbe0ea334c2e813f7a23&=

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

"You spelled my name wrong," She points out.

image.png?ex=66203bbe&is=660dc6be&hm=0e761297c082ae9739017b0d6a5c1aec074c7dafa482dbe0ea334c2e813f7a23&=

"No I didn't, stop lying." Aithlin huffed, turning to walk back over towards his construction site!