YoungSimba95S

Discord:

tiberius_1776

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Toxicity, Harassment, Poor Attitude with Staff

What circumstances led to this ban?

A personal dispute. It is over, it is resolved. We both understand what we did wrong, and the hatchet is buried. I am not going to expand on what my apology to the other party was, it has always been a personal matter and LOTC is not privy to it no matter if they think they are. LOTC overreached getting involved in personal matter and made it worse. LOTC does not own our lives and connections. No side wanted their involvement. It wasn't some CRP dispute, it wasn't a disagreement on lore. It was solely an instance where one friend felt personally wronged by another and it escalated.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I disagree with every aspect of the ban. I'm disgusted people here believed that they are so self-important that they need to intervene and take sides in a dispute between friends who knew each other half a decade before they ever joined LOTC. Honestly an apology is owed to us by the server. I dislike that no member of the staff team, even let me speak on this to them in the past three months.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Again, I am just here to enjoy the companionship of my friends, have a handful of good roleplay stories, and meet new people. Past the aggressive tone of this post. I don't have ill will towards anyone on this platform. Including staff. I'm just disappointed. Banning me was wrong, keeping me banned does not protect the community, or help it in any manner.

Attach other relevant information.

Denied