The Dragon-Riders Guild [RECRUITING]

djurreman

Minecraft name: Briamoth

Roleplay name: Briamoth_The_Poor

Race: Elf

Why do you want to join: I would like to be apart of something new that could possibly grow into a very large and prosperous guild.

Do you accept the rules: Yes.

Minecraft name: Briamoth

Roleplay name: Briamoth_The_Poor

Race: Elf

Why do you want to join: I would like to be apart of something new that could possibly grow into a very large and prosperous guild.

Do you accept the rules: Yes.

accepted

My List of Things We Should Try To Make

Uniform

Logo/Banner

Slogan? (Possibly)

I'm open to any ideas for any of these as I want it to be something we can all agree on.

I'm looking to create a uniform for the Dragon Riders. (OOC: Please post reference images or descriptions of things you would like to see in a uniform) I want your help to create a uniform for our soon to be great guild.

I'm looking to create a uniform for the Dragon Riders. (OOC: Please post reference images or descriptions of things you would like to see in a uniform) I want your help to create a uniform for our soon to be great guild.

I will make one.

I am sorry to inform you that I am leaving the guild. When I joined I did not plan on becoming a warrior. I have join the peaceful Druids of Laurelin. These are my reasons for leaving.

-Sincerely Apollan

Minecraft name:King_of_Gondor12

Roleplay name:Thorodan Kolanthel

Race:Elf

Why do you want to join:because I would like to have some fun and be part of a guild that i have an interest in

Do you accept the rules: Yes

Sword skill level: Superior to others

Archery skill level:decent

Minecraft name:King_of_Gondor12

Roleplay name:Thorodan Kolanthel

Race:Elf

Why do you want to join:because I would like to have some fun and be part of a guild that i have an interest in

Do you accept the rules: Yes

Sword skill level: Superior to others

Archery skill level:decent

accepted

your roleply name wil now be:

Thorodan_Kolanthel_The_Dragon's_Apprentice

Minecraft name:ijsselzichta

Roleplay name:Kamiera_Shadar (Its actually Princess_Kamiera but i will leave the high council of laurelin if i get accepted in this guild)

Race:elf

Why do you want to join: I feel like i can not do my duty as a princess, and i hoped i can join this still young guild to help it become bigger and do everything i can for it

Do you accept the rules:Yes

Sword skill level: Not to high (11)

Archery skill level: Verry good (300)

I could make the uniform if you want it, i already have something in mind (which i am going to make if i get accepted or not)

Tell me, what is your point in Aegis?

Minecraft name:ijsselzichta

Roleplay name:Kamiera_Shadar (Its actually Princess_Kamiera but i will leave the high council of laurelin if i get accepted in this guild)

Race:elf

Why do you want to join: I feel like i can not do my duty as a princess, and i hoped i can join this still young guild to help it become bigger and do everything i can for it

Do you accept the rules:Yes

Sword skill level: Not to high (11)

Archery skill level: Verry good (300)

I could make the uniform if you want it, i already have something in mind (which i am going to make if i get accepted or not)

accepted

your roleplay name will be:

Kamiera_Shadar_The_Dragon's_Apprentice

Tell me, what is your point in Aegis?

our point in Aegis is to help the new people in the land of Aegis we will help them whit whatever they aks and also when the war comes we will always help and defend our homeland another thing we want to do is get more members to expand so we can even help more people

accepted

your roleplay name will be:

Kamiera_Shadar_The_Dragon's_Apprentice

soon to be Kamiera_Sangreal_The_Dragons_Apprentice?

our point in Aegis is to help the new people in the land of Aegis we will help them whit whatever they aks and also when the war comes we will always help and defend our homeland another thing we want to do is get more members to expand so we can even help more people

Alright