Knights of the West

GavinTheViking

MC Name:erik0821

IC Name:Erik

TimeZone (mine is CMT Central Standard Time):

Race:Orc,Shaman

Age (In-game):36

Why should you be in KotW?:Well i saw that this is an interesting Guild so i thought i will join you.

What rank would you like to apply for (the higher, the harder and more people this will be judged by)?:Major

Why do you deserve the rank over others?:Well i have been in that rank before

Do you have experience in said rank?:When i was in FOA

What will you do to help others and the guild if you are the said rank?:Mi,Answer their questions.

How often a day can you be on, from when to when?:4:pm to 10 pm

Why do you want to be in KotW?:Well like i said i am interested

What previous battles have you participated in?:Undead attacks and atttacks from the undead

Are you capable of providing armor for yourself in every battle? If so, what kind, be truthful I will check your money (Leather, Chainmail, Iron, Gold, Diamond):Iron,chainmail

Accepted

I have thought about it and we need more Knights. You will be a wonderful addition to the KotW. I was angry that day and Denied you out of pure stupidness.

MC Name: 1997man

IC Name: Sir_Maxwell

TimeZone (mine is CMT Central Standard Time): CST

Race: Human

Age (In-game): 28

Why should you be in KotW?: I'm a good leader and a good fighter and strategic.

What rank would you like to apply for (the higher, the harder and more people this will be judged by)?: Sergeant

Why do you deserve the rank over others?: Because I am a good leader and fighter.

Do you have experience in said rank?:Yes I used to have my own army but resigned.

What will you do to help others and the guild if you are the said rank?:Help them fight and gather supplies and help train them too.

How often a day can you be on, from when to when?: Well not much for a while because I will be ounished in a bit but every once in a while but when I am not punished anymore and I get a computer at my new house probobly once a day.

Why do you want to be in KotW?: To serve others and my my fellow soldiers.

What previous battles have you participated in?: Many others but I don't know them by name.

Are you capable of providing armor for yourself in every battle? If so, what kind, be truthful I will check your money (Leather, Chainmail, Iron, Gold, Diamond): Chainmail or Iron depending on if I go on a shopping spree in the past couple days.

Please list what you would do in these scenarios:

1. You just put your armor away in a chest, in your basement, and you walk outside your house. You then hear a loud boom. You see soldiers in full iron battling zombies. One is injured, they call for you. Their limp, battered body is in the middle of the zombie pack. He keeps calling for you, you can't get your armor he would die by the time you get back: I charge in pushing the zombies away from him then once he is freed tell him to get to safty as I attempt to fight them back.

2. You are patrolling the streets of Al'kazar when you see a hooded-man walking past you, slowly. You then see 4 Oren guards come up behind the man and start beating him down. You see he is just an old, weary farmer. They then rob the man and continue beating him. You check your belongings. You have a bow, 1 arrow, and an iron sword. I stop them and immeaditly ask them if he has done anything if not I fire the arrow at the most powerful one's unguarded neck while attacking the others up close with the iron sword.

3. You are battling Undead at thier new fortress, a fireball blasts open a section of the wall to your right. When the smoke and debris clear, packs and packs of spiders start pouring out of the hole. They start overwhelming the soldiers. You hide in a burrow until you hear complete silence. You then take a look and see Undead themselves slowly walking out of the hole toward the mob of spiders in the far distance. You have enough arrows to take the down. Others are near you and suggest to kill them. Some soldiers start movig toward the Undead, staying close to the wall. Then in an instant, Undead minions pour out of the opening and move toward the spiders. They run past the Undead, swords drawn. Some spot the soldiers and kill the soldiers with ease. Only 2 other soldiers and yourself remain. 5 Undead minions stay with the 3 Undead present. They continue walking and you and the other soldiers go unnoticed. I try to get the other soldiers to stand up and fight as I would and if not I would fight them by myself till my death.

4. You are in command of a small squad of 9 men, excluding yourself. There are 3 archers, 4 swordsman, 1 medic, and 1 tactics adviser (helps you decide tactics of battle). You are being pinned in a tower with little to no way of getting out. Fireballs and lightning pound the wall nearest to Undead forces. Your swordsmen suggest breaking down the crumbling wall and fighting off the Undead, their minions, and their hordes of pigmen. Your archers suggest moving up to the roof of the tower, with no cover, and attempting to rain on the Undead with fire arrows. The medic and the tactics adviser suggest they break the floor, fall 15 feet to ground level, fight of the present spiders and pigmen there, go the away from the Undead, and get Orc reinforcements. Which group do you side with? If I had my own choice I would send the tactical advisor to get reinforcements while me and the others stayed and fought but if I do have to choose from the selection I would choose what the medic and the tactical advisors idea because I would risk my own life but not the life of others.

MC Name: 1997man

IC Name: Sir_Maxwell

TimeZone (mine is CMT Central Standard Time): CST

Race: Human

Age (In-game): 28

Why should you be in KotW?: I'm a good leader and a good fighter and strategic.

What rank would you like to apply for (the higher, the harder and more people this will be judged by)?: Sergeant

Why do you deserve the rank over others?: Because I am a good leader and fighter.

Do you have experience in said rank?:Yes I used to have my own army but resigned.

What will you do to help others and the guild if you are the said rank?:Help them fight and gather supplies and help train them too.

How often a day can you be on, from when to when?: Well not much for a while because I will be ounished in a bit but every once in a while but when I am not punished anymore and I get a computer at my new house probobly once a day.

Why do you want to be in KotW?: To serve others and my my fellow soldiers.

What previous battles have you participated in?: Many others but I don't know them by name.

Are you capable of providing armor for yourself in every battle? If so, what kind, be truthful I will check your money (Leather, Chainmail, Iron, Gold, Diamond): Chainmail or Iron depending on if I go on a shopping spree in the past couple days.

Please list what you would do in these scenarios:

1. You just put your armor away in a chest, in your basement, and you walk outside your house. You then hear a loud boom. You see soldiers in full iron battling zombies. One is injured, they call for you. Their limp, battered body is in the middle of the zombie pack. He keeps calling for you, you can't get your armor he would die by the time you get back: I charge in pushing the zombies away from him then once he is freed tell him to get to safty as I attempt to fight them back.

2. You are patrolling the streets of Al'kazar when you see a hooded-man walking past you, slowly. You then see 4 Oren guards come up behind the man and start beating him down. You see he is just an old, weary farmer. They then rob the man and continue beating him. You check your belongings. You have a bow, 1 arrow, and an iron sword. I stop them and immeaditly ask them if he has done anything if not I fire the arrow at the most powerful one's unguarded neck while attacking the others up close with the iron sword.

3. You are battling Undead at thier new fortress, a fireball blasts open a section of the wall to your right. When the smoke and debris clear, packs and packs of spiders start pouring out of the hole. They start overwhelming the soldiers. You hide in a burrow until you hear complete silence. You then take a look and see Undead themselves slowly walking out of the hole toward the mob of spiders in the far distance. You have enough arrows to take the down. Others are near you and suggest to kill them. Some soldiers start movig toward the Undead, staying close to the wall. Then in an instant, Undead minions pour out of the opening and move toward the spiders. They run past the Undead, swords drawn. Some spot the soldiers and kill the soldiers with ease. Only 2 other soldiers and yourself remain. 5 Undead minions stay with the 3 Undead present. They continue walking and you and the other soldiers go unnoticed. I try to get the other soldiers to stand up and fight as I would and if not I would fight them by myself till my death.

4. You are in command of a small squad of 9 men, excluding yourself. There are 3 archers, 4 swordsman, 1 medic, and 1 tactics adviser (helps you decide tactics of battle). You are being pinned in a tower with little to no way of getting out. Fireballs and lightning pound the wall nearest to Undead forces. Your swordsmen suggest breaking down the crumbling wall and fighting off the Undead, their minions, and their hordes of pigmen. Your archers suggest moving up to the roof of the tower, with no cover, and attempting to rain on the Undead with fire arrows. The medic and the tactics adviser suggest they break the floor, fall 15 feet to ground level, fight of the present spiders and pigmen there, go the away from the Undead, and get Orc reinforcements. Which group do you side with? If I had my own choice I would send the tactical advisor to get reinforcements while me and the others stayed and fought but if I do have to choose from the selection I would choose what the medic and the tactical advisors idea because I would risk my own life but not the life of others.

Accepted

I have seen you battle and I am impressed. Welcome to the Knights of the West, Sergeant Maxwell ((name change to KotW_Sergeant_Maxwell ))

There is currently no guild house. I will work on getting one in Celistine. I am working there and know the Mayor, Nico, very well. When the time comes, I'll ask all members to donate to me toward the guild house.

ALL KNIGHTS WHEN ORDERED WILL GUARD CELISTINE, IT IS OUR HOME CITY.

I would like for all my Knights to be Celistine guards, just talk to the Mayor when the town is done with renovations.

Accepted

I have seen you battle and I am impressed. Welcome to the Knights of the West, Sergeant Maxwell ((name change to KotW_Sergeant_Maxwell ))

Thank you and where is the compound?

There is currently no guild house. I will work on getting one in Celistine. I am working there and know the Mayor, Nico, very well. When the time comes, I'll ask all members to donate to me toward the guild house.

I would like for all my Knights to be Celistine guards, just talk to the Mayor when the town is done with renovations.

Ya don't worry bout the last one I sent I didn't see the 2nd page.

Where is this city can you put in coords plz thank you.

Celistine and Galahar are places I am at often, you can find me, for now, at Galahar most of the time until Celistine is done with renovations

((Planning to change the name and, in result, create a new forum post. The members will still be listed. I will change the Lore too.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.