Ad finem Draculorum

As the announcement was made during court, Princess Lavanya held her son closer upon her lap, a stoic expression remaining on her face as her chin tilted up. The woman sent a prayer for the safety of her husband and son during the upcoming times of war and darkness. 

Posted (edited)

"Finally, retribution for Father, and for Albert, and for all the rest." the well greyed Viscount would remark as he'd sign the missive, gathering together his arms for the impending conflict "Que les justes feux de Dieu consument les Dragons."

"Work for our order at last, da?" the young Vuiller would remark, looking to Prince Xander and the others about the Hold.

Edited by SmartScout

5 minutes ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Balian did not slay Cloudbreaker alone

Adri, a decrepit and homeless human, recalls a particular facet from that battle which he had fought in. ". . Weren't the nephilim on our side too?"

Cerrick of Khamees looked upon the missive with pride. Whilst they may not be allies of the Paladins, they aligned with their cause for the greater good of existence.

"Perhaps their strength of will shall inspire others."

14 minutes ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Balian did not slay Cloudbreaker alone, such relies upon the unity of descendant kind, humanity, dwarf-kind, elven-kind and orcish all united in this common cause

"We helped, too,"

"But it's no matter. They'll die, just like the rest of them." Ghelezas determined.

A restless soul, caught in an eternal struggle, would not know what became of his student - his family. Yet, were he to have walked the earth in this moment, Albéric's pride would have swelled in witnessing Sybille's resolve.

A note arrives for the Queen of Balian...

W1rUFWs.png

"...Didn't the Azdrazi help them kill Cloudbreaker?" Mused Karol Walewski as he read the missive, deeming it to be horribly misguided.

"i can fix it." el capitaine tiberian pondered aloud what he thought of azdromoth. he struck a scholars pose with a hand on his chin, thinking of an array of lizard people dragonguards 

1 hour ago, Jentos said:

pigmy

Spoiler

minor-spelling-mistake.gif

"Humans." The creature spat in defiance to the letter, the alliance in its entirety. "How you always creep yourselves into a war; a war which you forgot existed for the last decade or so, yet your fickle words, your weak blades will be met. Then you will know regret, you will slowly begin to figure out how wrong you are. The X*nnites wish for your death, I do not. I would save you if I could, yet how can I save so many who are unwilling?" The creature finished as it contiplated deeply, its swart saber yearned to test the foe which it was destined to meet.