The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

Do you wanna know why your apps are denied? I don't even have to read the thing. Here's why:

(( im sorry for posting i was jsut trying to help, and Ninja what u mean u wouldnt let me in? i cant join becuase my VA got denied 3 times, but i have done nothing to warrant that ))

You can barely form a legible sentence dude. Go back to school, learn English then come back and try again. Actually, I take that back. Learn English, grow up then you may have a shot. I don't like being the bad guy but you're persistently asking why we find you annoying. Hell, our leader doesn't even like you and he's a pretty easy going guy.

And Ninja means, even if you had an accepted app, he still wouldn't let you in.

((Don't want to flame, but how old are you? Surely they told you about full stops and capitals letters? It's the fact you tick the box saying you've got good English grammar, I'm starting to think otherwise, because this grammar, is a joke, are you trolling? Or are you just extremely non literate... sorry to be harsh but this guild is 8 on the scale of getting into guilds, that makes it like the second hardest guild to get into, we would prefer a capital letter for the first word, of the first sentence please.))

((Actually, we're 9 on the scale, 10 on off days....also, Bubbley...bubbley bubbley bubbley.....if I have to pull out my GTFO meme again, it will be accompanied by a much longer and well written rant. Don't tempt me.))

(( Jex's is cooler, and you want to know why i have poor grammer, writing,and puncuation? im 17, i have been to 23 schools, all at diffrent levels of education i have always been behind im sorry im not as good at writing as everybody else, i try i really do that VA that sucked so bad took me a month if i had to re apply to the server id probably fail. I am sorry for posting on this topic, i just find this guild really really cool and i had high hopes of joining but my wriitng abilty dosent match up to my RP ability. I apoligize ill try and stay out of guild business. Thank you for the critisicm it has helped but im still not perfect i try not to post alot becuase im not capable of proper english as you guys point out but i am a good RP-er a good person, but my education has been complete crap im a junior but i write at a 8th grade level, and my handwritng is worse. Before i post on here anymore ill try to fix my grammer and such. Thanks for telling me some positive things about my VA app bannana i tried hard but wasnt good enough, if possible could i still be associated with the guild in some way? If not i understand, and Ninja sorry i dont make your standards,, and fatwampa thanks way to be a **** ))

(( ~sincerly

Tailion ))

((Sirbubbley, don't take the words they say into heart, the internet is full of things, this is one of them, one thing to remember when on the internet is to never take anything people say about you into a personal setting, in my eyes you have done nothing wrong, just stating a option, im probably going to hear it from some DB member, so take what I said.... and wow 23 schools, you a military fam?))

This is the sanctuary I've working on so far, with Bannana...

2sb5r84.png

117zlmh.png

(( and fatwampa thanks way to be a **** ))

((Like I said, you left me no choice. I was actually being rather civil up to that point. I don't understand why people expect me to be so accommodating. I mean, I'm usually pretty nice but even I have my limits. I'm sorry I snapped like that but you need to realize something; we're one of the hardest guilds to get into. We're supposed to nitpick, even the smallest things.

Don't take anything I (or others here) say too personally just build on your current skills and improve. That's all I'm saying. If you want a chance, prove you deserve that chance. Nobody here was given that chance, it was earned. Don't use your past circumstances as an excuse, overcome those obstacles and rise in spite of it all.

And again, I'm sorry you took it so hard. I was trying to nail a point but now I realize I was a bit harsh.))

(( Sadly not military, also its only 23 if you count pre-k and day care otherwise its 16, but my dads job like to move us alot, and some schools i left becuase i would rather not be shoot. and fatwampa i try, but i cant be an assassin in the guild becuase i was denied 3 times, even tho the 3rd time i dont think i shoulda been. I really wish the becoming a villan was on RP skill not writing skill. ))

(( p.s. im not dumb im 3rd in my class, but my inability to write almsot made me fail my TAKS (Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skill) test, if i could prove my abilty to be a villan tru RP, not a damned form i would but i cant. Well if its at all possible for me to be involved IC with the guild even if its supply, safe area, if any goods are stolen i can sell em for you, just anyway i can help let me know. Also sorry for calling u a **** fatwampa but even tho you guuys didnt know it those comments about my english hurt it not my fualt i am terrible with words but it still hurts ))