The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((People who meta can be dealt with on ban request, besides, the list is only view able by me and fatwampa as of now. And I can't add people if I don't know their in it, tis the only way))

(( well Jex u got ur wish, my third VA try was denied so you dont got to worry about me ))

My apologies to the Brotherhood, I have yet to establish Rala in all its glory. I shall try and ready it for you as soon as possible.

Aren't you the guy I met in Seventis yesterday...?

I posted a town charter and I was wondering if you want my town to be part of ours? I've got over 20 supporting? If you agree I was going to change it to a contested charter so we could have a secondary base?

Edit

Its now accepted.

No, Regaki. He is referring to a town which I supported and which we may set a base up in.))

I was just asking him if he was the guy I met in RP yesterday :mrgreen:

No, Regaki. He is referring to a town which I supported and which we may set a base up in.))

I was just asking him if he was the guy I met in RP yesterday :mrgreen:

I'm quoting to make you look at this

[[Could you change my forum group to Villain App Team? (I'd like to remain on the regular App team as well) Any questions, ask Dalek348]]

I posted a town charter and I was wondering if you want my town to be part of ours? I've got over 20 supporting? If you agree I was going to change it to a contested charter so we could have a secondary base?

Edit

Its now accepted.

We should probably focus on one base at a time unless we were to divide and conquer. It's a possibility, have Ninja lead one team and a Counselor lead the other. That way we could get all the work done without being stretched too thin.

Just something to think about.

Have a Councillor each be in charge of their own division.

On that note, I don't want to cause conflict but...a lot of our new initiates were recruited by me. Omnomska is included because he came back.....

You guys need to up the ante.

On that note, I don't want to cause conflict but...a lot of our new initiates were recruited by me. Omnomska is included because he came back.....

You guys need to up the ante.

I'm not a recruiter so... Don't look at me. I think between you, Banana, and Regeki we should have more then enough recruiting going on. I'll guide the younger brothers (I don't usually work with really new recruits) but don't expect me to be a source of initiates.

Unless Ninja wants me to, of course. Anything to please the masa.

((Why is Relgard always creeping this thread))