Platinum Guards (Recruiting) (Looking For Work)

HuskyPuppy

We are not muppets! We are the Platinum Guards! *Insert rant about how awesome a good we are here*

Name: Insinur_Jholante ((Swifty_Digger))

Swordsmanship 50

Archery:5

Reason For Joining: I want to become apart of an organization and this looks like a good place too start

What you think you can do in the Guild:I could create weapons and armor or suppy food for the warriors and rangers (( If you want i can also be a warrior))

So everyone joins these muppets yet no-one joins the Denari Talons.

Muppets?, Sir if your going to give feedback on my guild try to make it positive, if not please don't post anything.

Since Husky was banned ((=/)) I suppose it's up to me to try to run this guild, Inisur since you are a good warrior and can forge stuff since our blacksmith also got banned with Husky ((=/ again)) you are accepted. Contact either Barthal ((theSUPAHstar)) Hector ((Deathmoofin)) or me Arzar ((Arzar =P)). ((Oh P.S contact Barthal or Hector if you can im a bit tied up at the moment.))

((PP.S If Hector or Barthal want to run the guild i dont need the stress in my life run it whenever you like for however long you like))

Since Husky was banned ((=/)) I suppose it's up to me to try to run this guild, Inisur since you are a good warrior and can forge stuff since our blacksmith also got banned with Husky ((=/ again)) you are accepted. Contact either Barthal ((theSUPAHstar)) Hector ((Deathmoofin)) or me Arzar ((Arzar =P)). ((Oh P.S contact Barthal or Hector if you can im a bit tied up at the moment.))

((PP.S If Hector or Barthal want to run the guild i dont need the stress in my life run it whenever you like for however long you like))

I'll be back ((lol)), and Hector and Arzar are the Other owners you both watch over the guild

Muppets?, Sir if your going to give feedback on my guild try to make it positive, if not please don't post anything.

im sorry but i have to intervene in this

My guild has lore it has rank it has tons of things that makes a guild,

you have none yet you still gain members.HOW???

p.s. not in a bad way just more like help like more ingame events or what?

im sorry but i have to intervene in this

My guild has lore it has rank it has tons of things that makes a guild,

you have none yet you still gain members.HOW???

p.s. not in a bad way just more like help like more ingame events or what?

Well, If you must know. Our Guild Makes a decent name for it self (In Game), We also do a lot of Recruiting (In-Game). It would also be good to build up some Alliances, Our Guild Is almost always willing to accept alliances, The more Alliances you have the better Resources you can obtain.

*Clears his throat. Ya know, Imma master too.

Well, If you must know. Our Guild Makes a decent name for it self (In Game), We also do a lot of Recruiting (In-Game). It would also be good to build up some Alliances, Our Guild Is almost always willing to accept alliances, The more Alliances you have the better Resources you can obtain.

((Okay thanks i haven't done many in-game being im 1.2.3))

when did you start gain alliances,like how many members did you have at the time

((Okay thanks i haven't done many in-game being im 1.2.3))

when did you start gain alliances,like how many members did you have at the time

((Can we continue this chat in message? It would take up a lot of comment space if we continued it here)

I'll be back ((lol)), and Hector and Arzar are the Other owners you both watch over the guild

Hector and Arzar are not the owners... all the masters are... they're part owners. LIKE ME

Hector and Arzar are not the owners... all the masters are... they're part owners. LIKE ME

Technically no.... Raven Hector and Arzar are the founders, so they have a few extra rights then the other masters i have told you this before...

Technically no.... Raven Hector and Arzar are the founders, so they have a few extra rights then the other masters i have told you this before...

*strokes his beard slowly in thought* Let us continue this chat later. ((in skype))